So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Morning P.C.

Do you have a formula for making coffee?  I think I need to standardize my method.  I put in 4 cups of water and "a bunch" of coffee.  Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Cool Michel.  Hey- if you slept on the roof, you'd be in position to get the best pictures of the day!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Coffee is always made before I get downstairs.  That beautiful smell wafts up the stairs and beckons me.  Sawdust has become the coffee maker, and a darn fine one at that.  Although coffee has never been the same since the loss of our beloved Nabob Tradition, Extra Fine Grind.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

RIP indeed. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

I think your karma total is ample proof.  

Michel

P.C.

Are you sure it was a broken piece of paper ?  Perhaps the poor thing has donned a shield.

Michel

Sportsdude

Morning! Busy day at the library coming up. lol

Hey Lil Me, I met by I don't trust the bus, as in carrying eggs and then walking the 2k back to my place from the bus stop. Bad things happen to me as bags break on me a lot. lol

although I probably could buy a 6 at the market and feel safe. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Sounds like the problem is not the bus.  You don't trust yourself to carry grocery bags! (tip: enviro cloth bags cost $1 each).  

|