So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

ooooh magical moments.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

When I was little, I used to think that was heaven showing itself. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I think you're right, P.C.

Swallowing horrid herbal horse pills (only 5 days left to go in the herbal cleanse!!) with coffee.

+18 in the mountains today!  Heckyl is going up for a couple hours with Cubs today, so after I drop him off, I should have a bit of ski time for myself.  Wahoo!  Grandparents have Jeckyl today- taking him to see the Jabberwocky show.

Early CNY Dinner tonight.  Gung Hay Fat Choy,  Sun Lin Fai Lok everyone.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Its that time of year already with CNY?

had preogies for lunch, watch the football game, now on to theory reading. Don't know what I want for dinner. Either Shanghai Chinese style or Curry Point. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Gung Hay Fat Choy,  Sun Lin Fai Lok everyone.

Thanks Lil Me...and same to you and your family....enjoy your CNY's dinner !!!!!  

Orik

home made enchilada or is it a chimichanga...

any ways its a flour tortia wrapped around beans, chicken, mozzarella cheese, onion, green pepper, jalapeno pieces, and tomatoes. baked till it is crispy out side soft chewy melted good ness inside...

2 cups chicken meat pre cooked before hand & diced
( chicken brest is best though you can use thighs.)

1 can of refried beans
1 small - medium sized white onion diced

2 small tomatoes
diced and drained to remove most of the water and seeds b4 hand

2 jalapeno's with seeds for hot... without seeds for mild
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup of diced green pepper

mix all together
keeping cheese separated
add your bean veggie mix to the 6 tortilla wraps first
then sprinkle cheese on each one
bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20 min turning once half way through untill golden brown

serve and eat with a nice salad serves 6 people or 2 hungry ones :D

enjoy

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

That sounds like a great meal, Orik.

Early CNY dinner was good.  Funny thing, the parkade doors at Metrotown were locked by 8pm.  So once you were in the parking lot, you couldn't re-enter the mall.  lol  It was like a scene from a comedy movie...my dad was wandering around lost on P2 (he parked on P1) with two old ladies...mom was waiting on P1, my sister took Heckyl and Jeckyl back to the restaurant to go to the bathroom....anytime you wanted to enter a door, you needed to wait for someone to Exit, so they could open the door for you.  It was freaking hilarious.

After about 40 minutes, I could finally get in my car and go home :)

P.C.

[FONT size=2]Early CNY dinner was good.  Funny thing, the parkade doors at Metrotown were locked by 8pm.  So once you were in the parking lot, you couldn't re-enter the mall.  lol  It was like a scene from a comedy movie...my dad was wandering around lost on P2 (he parked on P1) with two old ladies...mom was waiting on P1, my sister took Heckyl and Jeckyl back to the restaurant to go to the bathroom....anytime you wanted to enter a door, you needed to wait for someone to Exit, so they could open the door for you.  It was freaking hilarious.

After about 40 minutes, I could finally get in my car and go home :)[/FONT]

lol....How strange that they would do that !  Did you have a goldfish with a destination ?

Michel

P.C.

I would have gone into a claustrophobic stupor.  

Gopher

Sweet and sour pheasant.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0] Hi Gophie

Sweet and sour pheasant ?  Now THAT sounds yummy.  Did you cook it yourself ?  

Gopher

Yes and no. I just stuck it in the pan. Actually I did roast the pheasant on Sunday, I was just using the left-overs.  

P.C.

Oooo Gophie !  You're so sexy when you cook. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]

Gopher

How did you know?  

|