So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

If you bring your cat, I wanna meet her!  

I have a craving for sardines... I might just have it for dinner tonight.

Michel

Lil Me

I had lunch at Oakridge after I got a phone call from mom.  She was stuck there with a car problem.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

I'll betcha Miss Caramel Pork missed Michel during his vacation.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

She's interested!  

Michel

[span id="karmaTarget" style="display: block; cursor: pointer; visibility: visible; left: 728px; top: 490px;"]
[/span]

Sportsdude

I had Vancouver chicken noodle soup (pho) for dinner as I'm battling this cold coming on.  I'll have an orange later.
I have the craziest schedule.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Carrot-y, dilly, garlic-y fettuccine with prawns, garlic and green pepper garlic toast and a spinach salad.

I have no schedule.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

its long past lunch and supper time. but seeing that i don't go to bed till 3 am or so.

my dinner is a bowl of baby carrots, cucumber, tomato, and celery

dessert will be a 4 baby mandarin oranges and a Asian pear.

view photos to see them in full size.
sorry they are such poor quality photos it is a cheap cam set in vga mode

[img style="width: 321px; height: 228px;" src="http://i43.tinypic.com/11rgpk9.jpg"]

[img style="width: 326px; height: 242px;" src="http://i40.tinypic.com/1o846e.jpg"]

[img style="width: 328px; height: 205px;" src="http://i42.tinypic.com/abtp8o.jpg"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

that looks like what I should be eating for my cold.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

it probably is sd... but chicken soup is very good for you also

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

That looks great, Orik.

Michel- why so negative?  At least find out SOMETHING about Miss Caramel Pork before saying the situation is doomed to failure.  I challenge you to find out one new thing about her every day.

Michel

Lil Me

I can't stop thinking about carrot-y, garlic-y dill-y fettuccine.  That sounds really good P.C.  I will be dreaming about it.  (you know you're getting old when you dream about fettuccine...)

|