So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sounds DEEEEEE-LISH purelife !

I haven't got anything loaded on the new puter yet wiseguy SD.  It's barebones right now.  I didn't want to do a mass transfer with all the crap that's on the old puter.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/a015.gif" border=0]    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhahaha.

You know what they say P.C., an Apple a day, keeps the doctor away. ;) bwhaha

nah on the bmw. Mini, Citroen C4 coupe or TGV.

lol TGV can't beat that I don't think.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

purelife's dinner does sound really good.

Michel- you can eat chips after all the weight you lost in the desert!

Off to bed early.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Thanks Michel....all fixed now.  Well...it wasn't really broken, just needed to download a few more bits.        

Michel

Sportsdude

how cool would it be to have your own track and private TGV train? although I'd get bored, being alone all the time.
I saw a picture where they have a TGV mail train. how cool.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lise

Michel, I can't believe what a mallist you are. Terrible attittude to have there. You should come shopping with me more often.

Annual herbal tea cleanse, LM? Hmmm..... sounds interesting. How long do you do this for?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Mallist?  It's a new one on me too.  

What the heck is a TGV ?

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone!  

My boss snuck his dog into work.  Yep, she's under his desk right now.  I can't wait to go out for a walk with her.  :)))

Michel

|