So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Eeek.  Walking in circles, P.C.?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I might as well.  It was so long since the last time I went out, I swear I forgot how to drive.

I remember taking them off my keychain when I went shopping with hubby back in the middle of December.  Lost might be an exaggeration....but they are severely misplaced.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"severely misplaced".  I like that.

Does Mr Cat know where they are?  Maybe he went for a drive.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oh he IS under suspicion !!!!!  It would be just like him.  I think he had a party here the last time we were out.  He can deny it all he likes, but there's hardly anything left in what was a full container of catnip.  

Michel

Orik

lets eat

corned beef hash

Ingredients:

* 2 to 3 tablespoons butter
    * 2 cups cooked corned beef, finely chopped
    * 3 cups cooked, chopped potatoes
    * 1/4 cup minced onion
    * 2 tablespoons chopped garlic, optional
    * 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, optiona
    * salt, pepper and brown gravy

Preparation:
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add corned beef, potatoes, and minced onion; spread evenly in the skillet. Brown on one side; turn with a spatula and brown the other side. Continue turning until most of the meat and potatoes are well-browned. Drain off excess fat and moisten with 3 or 4 tablespoons of brown gravy or beef gravy. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste. Garnish with parsley, if desired.

served with brown toast and scrambled eggs

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Orik

Oi Michel that is Mademoiselle Smurf.... Miss Pepper Furball Smurf is her full name... and i am beat i got keyboard face. and im still much to sick to be here atm

so until a bit later bye for now [img style="width: 141px; height: 111px;" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/muede/a012.gif"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

P.C.

I keep getting an error window that pops up and shuts everything down.   WT....?

Sportsdude

PC has PC issues, SD on the mac, its smooooooth sailing. lol ;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Just started the annual herbal cleanse.  
 Lunch was rice cakes with almond butter and pear slices.
 Brown rice, veggies and a bit of chicken for dinner.
 Lotsa water and ginger tea (fresh ginger slices with hot H2O).

purelife

chicken drumstick, mashed potatoes and stuffed crab mushrooms and red pepper for dinner.

It's the first time I've ever stuffed my veggies and they turned out great.

Michel

Michel

|