So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

hahaha.

Come to the dark side Michel, you'll never return to PC land. (Macs are better for photography btw)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

you sure its the same size fonts? I've always seemed to think IE was huge font, firefox in the middle and safari on the smaller scale. (safari settings are everything on here so firefox is smaller). When I'm typing in the inbox its bigger text, when its posted its really small and compact.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. Macs are taking over at least if your in an arts faculty. Sciences still only have programs that need Macs, in Arts every program you do in your department now seems to only run on Macs.

Michel

Sportsdude

You mean Steve Jobs? He's a co-founder.
Mac isn't a 'life choice' as it once was back in the 80s and 90s. I grew up with them in school until the unintelligent conservative mob of voters in my school district started to destroy the public school district by voting down tax increases to help it and at the same time threatening school teachers with violence at parent teacher conferences.  vile human beings

Sportsdude

Forgot to add, on the ferry back, I got a call my 90 year old uncle from Slovakia died on Saturday night.  So the weekend ended on a down note, worried about Oma now, she's got nobody to talk to now.  

purelife

Welcome home Michel!  It sounds like you had a great trip with many interesting stories.  You must be happy to be home though, right?

Michel

Michel

Michel

P.C.

good morning !

I'm so with you on this one Michel.  I think some Mac fans are so, in the same way lululemon fans (or whatever the brand de jour is)  wouldn't find that a simple good fitting pair of jeans aren't as good. I think there is snobbery involved too.  It's all so silly....lol  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Morning everyone!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I have lost my blasted car keys.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|