So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

pasta and sauce and a cheese sandwich for dinner.

Preparing for blizzard 2008. Its going to be a wild one out there.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Evening everyone!  I've been in accounting land- trying to get my financial year end finished before Xmas holidays so that I'm not procrastinating into Jan.

HATE the evil HP consumer plot.   Couldn't print a damn thing until I got new colour ink, even though I only print B&W.   The cheapo ink refill place I go to couldn't refill on the spot, so I needed to fork over $25 for a new ink cartridge at Best Buy until I can go pick up my refilled ink tomorrow.  Harumph.

Soup and sammy for dinner in a bit.  I just parked the accounting for the night and I'm sitting with a vodka/tonic.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

oh accounting. lol I checked my Rogers bill and I have money due, yet I paid them, yet my account on the internet says I owe money, called Rogers, Rogers is like you're fine mr. SD, I'm like really? Why then the money on the account due, they say don't worry, I go whatever. lol  

P.C.

A vodka/tonic sounds splendid.  I've had a bit of a cranky day myself.  I harumph too !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'm cursed. The next two weeks starting Sunday snow, ice, snow, ice. omg its a repeat of last year! lol  

Michel

Sportsdude

what's that? lol. It never came when I was living there, yet it wants to show up when I arrive for visits. lol The city hates me. lol  

Michel

Sportsdude

haha. St. Louis didn't have a winter for most of this decade. We went 2 years without school being cancelled, and from '04-'06 we only got one snow fall a year when it usually was around 5. Weather is strange there. It'll go from 15 to -10 in a couple hours then go back to 10 the next day.

I find it funny that the year I decided to leave the city, the city had it's worst winter since the 70s.

P.C.

Hahaha....that's funny Michel.  We used to call the smoke detector at my ex mother-in-laws place, the dinner bell.

Teryaki chicken wings, stir fry veggies with farkay noodles and rice.

Sportsdude

mmm sounds good P.C.
Michel you can't be that bad in cooking. lol

Michel

Michel

P.C.

It was yummy SD...if I do say so myself.  

Michel....you have to look at cooking through different eyes.  You're getting caught up in the notion that there is some mystique surrounding it.  It's the same as following a pattern to make a dinasaur replica...or fixing a clock....you have to follow the instructions.    

Michel

|