So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Nope. I ate the last dumpling. Couldn't wait for tomorrow. Man.... I'm such a piggy. Next up on my grand list of wannabe menu: chicken in lemon sauce. Wish mua luck!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Good weekend?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
Posh restaurant? Nope, never heard of it.... is it the one on Broadway? --
 There are a bunch of locations, and there is one on W Broadway.  AYCE sukiyaki for $13.88 at dinner. Supposed to meet up with my cousins next week.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yup. The usual weekend of university antics.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hi Lil Me....good weekend here.  Finished up some projects....a Costco run yesterday....and general Chillaxin.  (I like that one)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Lil Me wrote:
--There are a bunch of locations, and there is one on W Broadway.  AYCE sukiyaki for $13.88 at dinner. Supposed to meet up with my cousins next week.

You will come out of the restaurant smelling good enough to eat

Russ

We did a costco run on friday.. few friends over. Starfishie and her brother, and cousin went to NKOTB.
Rest assured I did not.
On the roller end of my roll out tarp monstrosity, I had it sitting on a ledge. When the full tarp is out, I expected it to flop about, I did not expect it to be able to lift the roller end and help it across the yard into my fence. It was pretty lucky as it almost nailed a few people in teh head. After that, I have tied the roller thing down pretty tight. No more issues.

Saturday did some running around with a friend for tires and alignment on his mustang. Then did some stuff with my truck and changed the front brakes.
Cooked stirfry soy chicken and noodles. was pretty good. Some friends showed up for dinner.. kinda unexpected lol.

Today did the get up late thing as Starfishie was actually off. Breaky and coffee in bed. Checked back brakes on my truck and found them to be better than I thought, also found what the damn blasted ticking sound which was getting louder on my engine was. So I did a temp repair and its kinda in the back of my mind again for a while.
Did burgers with beer onions, cheese, ham, and of course an egg on top.

Tomorrow is running around day.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

purelife

Sounds like everyone had a good weekend.

Hope you're not coming down with something, Michel.

Russ wrote: also found what the damn blasted ticking sound which was getting louder on my engine was.

I hear a ticking noise on my car too.  I'm ignoring it for now.  What was the problem on your end?

Michel

Lil Me

Is it first thing in the morning when the temp is cold? Then it goes away?  I had loud "tappetts" (sp?) in my old truck, which I chose to ignore.

I'm off to console a friend.  The midlife crisis /marriage breakup saga is continuing to work its way through the neighbourhood.  Is it something in the water?  Or just our stage in life?  It's Melrose Place.

purelife

oh dear Lil Me....

You're a good friend for being there for her.  

Lil Me

It's cold today!  But hey, I bought gas for 89.9/L!!!  Can't believe I filled my tank from E for $43.  

49er

I filled up at Costco at $1.81/gallon yesterday........some stations were down to as low as $1.75/gal.  Why is gas that expensive in Vancouver?

Michel

|