So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

And here's colour blind monkey making sure he doesn't miss a peek.

[A href="http://www.flickr.com/photo.gne?id=1405706938"][img alt="Colorful Sock Monkey" src="http://a7.vox.com/6a00c2252042438fdb00e398aceca70005-500pi"][/A]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning everyone.  

Lil Me

Morning!  Bacon and pumpkin waffles for breakfast.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Cool pumpkin purelife !!!

Pumpkin waffles ?  Did you create these yourself Lil Me ?  Sounds really creative !!!  Bet it smells good at your house.

Lil Me

Morning!  I didn't create them.  Found recipe on the internet.
 The rest of this pumpkin is going into some cookies.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I think I may try a few things as well this year.  Pumpkin pie makes me gag, so I have really never bothered exploring other pumpkin possiblities.  But I have had muffins and loaves that are ok.  So I think that's what I will do.

Michel

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Morning!  Bacon and pumpkin waffles for breakfast.

C'mon.. spill it. We are all waiting.  

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Certainly,  Russ.  I have extra waffles.  Would you prefer them sent as a fax or a .pdf attachment?

Sportsdude

morning oh glorious rain.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

49er

we finally getting some significant rains also.  I turned off the auto lawn sprinklers yesterday

Michel

49er

Have you groped a pair today?  Don't forget to click onto fight breast cancer site  

Lil Me

I made pumpkin cookies with some more pumpkin.  Now I still have 1 cup of cooked pumpkin left.  Plus, the other pumpkins that aren't cooked yet :)  I'm going to be eating pumpkin until Xmas!

I think I'm going to put cubes of pumpkin in a curry next week.

Tonight's dinner: BBQ turkey.
 Cut up some t-giving leftover turkey from the freezer, with some leftover corned beef, an onion, some leftover cran sauce and some ketcup and brown sugar (out of BBQ sauce) and tossed it in the crock pot.

|