Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

to look at the cars?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Linus rulz! I like the avatar.

Bah. I get free gum all the time. Packets by the dozen during the convention in various stages of flavors.

Wow! Am loving the lunch thread moving at a faster pace. Of course, this will mean I'll be out of the loop more often but it's nice to see good ppl finding things to chat about.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Van

haha! Funny seeing the suburbanites and the urban folks comments. I think anyone who lives in any city, surburban or inner city, (myself included), needs to give their head a shake.

*Hides in PC's yard in the trees with cup o coffee*
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Me too.  

Refill ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Sure!

*reaches down from tree with empty coffee cup*
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
It's ok, it was vacation for him. Good for his mental health to see the "world".  
 --
 He was dreaming about a world beyond his own piece of forest.
 Maybe he was having a midlife crisis.  lol.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Van

Had Tim Hortons for the first time for breaky today. Not impressed. Their coffee is ok, but this sausage patty sitting in my stomach just does not feel good...?

purelife

Hiya Van!

I get the same thing too when I last had Timmie's brekky sandwich.  Ginger ale might help settle your stomach.

Michel

purelife

I think so Michel or maybe not cooked enough.

I prefer the egg florentine spinach breakfast sandwich that's at Starbucks.  expensive but yummy. :)

Sportsdude

My Ontarian roomies are appaulled at the lack of Tim Horton's around here. lol
Funny, I had to be the BC 'resident' expert. haha

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|