So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Van wrote:
egg sandy's should be pretty easy not to mess up.

good for you, and good for everyone around you later this evening..haha.

LOL!  I guess I'll need a big phat plug tonight. ;)

Gopher

Never heard of a glutton's bib?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

purelife

Nature cyberbucks?  Ok, give me a red leaf, cherry blossoms, some daisies, an acorn and a twig.

Gopher

Nice choices, Purelife.

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

My lunch was a bunch of stuff thrown in a bowl.  The choices were very random.  P.C. wouldn't like it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

How far did you have to throw?

purelife

I'll post half picture and post the other half when I see your cyber nature items I requested.  Oh, and I want thunder.

Speaking of cherry blossoms, here's a poem- haiku? that I read on transit:

Late for work -

Cherry petals

in my hair  

Lil Me

Gopher wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]How far did you have to throw?[/div]--
 Luckily, not too far.  Ray Charles has better aim than I do.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Hey everyone!

My lunch was a bunch of stuff thrown in a bowl.  The choices were very random.  P.C. wouldn't like it.

Did it have ooey gooey cheese on top?

Lil Me

No...it was...(P.C. cringes already)....a can of sardines, a chopped avocado, some leftover stirfried garlic kale & red pepper, a couple scoops of humous, and a couple scoops of fresh kimchi.

And a piece of dark chocolate for dessert.

purelife

Gopher

Sounds ok to me - but what about the marmite?  

Lil Me

It was yummy.

Couldn't think of a way to work in the Marmite in this dish :)
 Actually, I'm giving the Marmite a rest for a bit...ate too many bread products over the summer.

|