So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

lol you coloured in that kind of stuff? Guess you never had liberal parents.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

I don't think education is the be to end all in views. You're first education in life is what you experience outside the home. Then at an early age you see things that is wrong or you grew up in an inner circle that was tolerant, where the outside world was hate filled. You pick that up early, no books required.

Same goes with the flip side, if all you see in life is white people and the only black people you see on tv are wanted for robbery or murder, you learn to be afraid.    

Lil Me

Ancient butter chicken from the fridge for lunch.
 I hope I don't drop dead as a result...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  No rescue efforts needed.  I'm still alive and walking around.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Michel

Sportsdude

I had Campbell's clam chowder soup and frozen microwaved burritos.  

Michel

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
I don't think education is the be to end all in views. You're first education in life is what you experience outside the home. Then at an early age you see things that is wrong or you grew up in an inner circle that was tolerant, where the outside world was hate filled. You pick that up early, no books required.
  Not only you're first education. A lot of things in university are really a farce in the real world. But don't get me wrong, university is a blast! Warm, fuzzy, you think you are thinking straight, until it is over. Real world is such a different buzz. Thinking changes.

I wish I was still in Uni!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

The girls are nice. lol

Lise

Bah. These kids are driving me insane with their endless request. I've never seen a more competitive class but man, it's enough to drive anyone up the wall. You tell them one thing then someone gets the wrong message and like a virus then chaos erupts.

Some ppl are back from their long months of vacation and it's such a vicious cycle. I don't know why ppl can't get along with one another. It's one thing after the other. I'm trying to stay away from this but it's like trying to stand on quicksand. *sigh*

Lunch today will be a delightful tea party with me and the girls. I have to go and search for a teacup and some cups. Maybe make little egg and cucumber sandwiches. They're so looking forward to it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|