So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Let me clarify.  The oven door wasn't our mess.  It was accumulated mess of many years ago from many tenants!   I like my lil convention oven. :)

I know what you mean about those cobwebs.  I just suck em up with the vacuum.  

P.C.

Lunch was...odd but strangeley satisfying...bowl of  hot Red River cereal topped with chopped up veggie burger and some parmesan cheese.

I think that should read.....Lunch was....strange but oddly satisfying.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Lunch was...odd but strangeley satisfying...bowl of  hot Red River cereal topped with chopped up veggie burger and some parmesan cheese.

Interesting lunch cravings you have there Lil Me. ;)

Lil Me

Yeah, weird things happen when you're hungry, hung-over, and haven't been grocery shopping...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  Now THERE'S a great idea. !!

Actually our little dirt-ball is the biggest culprit in dragging in all forms of crud.  

Michel

Lil Me

try spritzing the cat with peppermint. Free advice for both P.C. and Michel.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'm glad this place is full of thinkers.  It saves me time AND energy.

.....here kitty kitty kitty kitty.......

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Lil Me..........................viewing the Board Index of Discover Seattle

Michel.........................viewing the Board Index of Discover Seattle

P.C.............................viewing the Board Index of Discover Seattle

Michel

Michel

Lise

Evening folks. Best of luck with your black belt there, LM. May the force be with you.

I... er... decided against going for that position. I learnt a lot about it on Wedsneday from the ppl who worked in that area. It's not exactly my cup of tea. For one thing, you'd be sweating it out (literally) and not appreciated for what  you do. Stress is another factor. *sigh* But it's just one avenue, I'm sure plenty more will open in the future.

Stir-fry noodles tonight with veggies and BBQ duck.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

PB&J sandwich on the way out the door for my test.
 I think I'm gonna treat myself to take-out afterwards....Indian, Greek or pizza...depending on what is still open later.
 All the little take-out places in the suburbs close early :(

|