So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hi Lil Me.  Sounds like a good time was had by all.

It's miserable packing up wet camping stuff.  Yuck.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Bleh, this weather just won't quit, will it?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

heyy! back from the farm and the lake, jumped off a 15m high cliff into a lake. lol  

eh I think that's the 15m one, I did the 10ish. lol felt like a platform 10m dive.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Well 4 of us jumped and as you can see in the picture, it's a long way down. Anyway, my aunt wasn't amused (people have died doing that jump) so we won't be doing it again anytime soon.

Lise

Aha. Funny pictogram there, Michel and PC.

OMG. Tell me about wet. We had to go to Langley for a pal's BBQ yesterday and it was pouring like crazy. Man...... Funny thing - about 5 mins before we hit his place, I just remembered that I didn't bring anything for him. (twas his housewarming party) We had to dash to Home Depot next door so I could grab a pot of plant for him.

I tell ya, I'm getting soft in the brain with my old age. *creaking rocking chair back and forth*

Looks like a scary jump there, SD! Yikes!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif[/img]  *I'm waving at your avatar.....she's as cute as a button.  

You're not getting old Miss Lise.....yer a mom.  It has the same affect.

(You bought a pot plant ?.....hmmmm.)

It poured and blew like crazy last night.  It sure gets windy here a lot now....I'm wondering if that little forest fire  a couple months back has removed our buffer.  I think you were right about our limited summer days.  It seems to have come to an abrupt end.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Morning!

Lise-I guess you sat indoors for your BBQ?  I'm sure your friend loved the gift.  Everyone loves a new pot plant.

SD-quite a drop. Good for you!  Good to have some adrenaline in your day.

P.C.- I was thinking the same thing about summer.  Well, maybe we'll have a decent fall.

Gotta  get moving.  Heckyl and Jeckyl have to get to sailing camp early today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Ohh sailing! lucky Heckyl and Jecky!  

purelife

Sounds like everyone had interesting weekends.

Our family BBQ on Sat was ok.  I don't think I was in the mood to see any family members, so I sat on the couch by myself and left really early.  We'd normally stay until past midnight.  Sunday, I didn't even step outside, not even to take out recycling.  It was my mellow weekend of silence.

Michel

Lil Me

Leftover chicken, stuffing, broccoli for lunch.  Covered the whole thing in gravy and melted some white cheddar on top. P.C. would hate it!!!

Turning out to be a good day.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I have leftover chicken for lunch too.  I wish I poured in more gravy though....

|