So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Was it the packets or actual drink?

*BuRp*  yummy burger.

ADD:  and I also noticed prices have gone up a bit at RR.  

Sportsdude

hmm
how much did they go up?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

close to a dollar, SD.  My total just for burger with tax and tips came to about $13.

ADD:  I was THIS close to getting a Wendy's oreo vanilla frosty...

Sportsdude

oh were you? lol
They're really that good? Hmm

purelife

Michel wrote:
can. "Can you do it?  Yes you CAN!!!"  says Bob the Builder.

Sportsdude

wait Michel had a can for lunch?
lol that ranks up there with my peasant diet that I did for about a week.

purelife

Not just ANY can.  It was a can of iced tea.

Sportsdude

bwhahaha

Gets some food Michel, seriously. lol

I had roast beef and swiss cheese sandwich.

No idea for dinner, but I've got to go to the grocery store get some beer for the weekend.

Michel

Michel

purelife

You don't like the free samples of Liberte yoghurt?

purelife

Is your t-rex made out of wooden pieces, kinda like a puzzle but is 3D?  If it's what I think it is, those things are so much fun to put together.

Speaking of being a kid, I've been working on puzzles up to 500 pieces.  I'm going to move on up to 1000, and then one day...to 3000.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]hot[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=a77f6bec5a419c11493e4a0c3a354ab2 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

WOOHOO!

Michel

purelife

I can't seem to picture how that looks, but it sure sounds like a fun thing to put together.  

|