So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
But didn't you already know that Downtown food is expensive, SD? I even find the food court expensive.  $7 average.    

Yes I know about the prices downtown, I just have never been to the Keg.  Then you mentioned you went to the Keg for lunch, that gave me an excuse to ask what the prices were for lunch. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

[img]http://d.yimg.com/ca.yimg.com/p/news/cbc/j/080821/i392-adam-vankoeverden2.jpg?x=392&y=230&sig=IS5F9GigI9e2TtH4yROOtw--"]
Adam failed

Lise

Doesn't matter, he can swim to gold in my dreams. With a bod like that, he's already a winner.

We went to the PNE yesterday. Best day ever! Not much of a crowd, not hot and it was just perfecto! My favorite was the Peking Acrobats so if you guys are thinking of heading there, I definitely recommend you go catch the show. The Iam Superdogs were OK, I guess. Same old, same old, got bored but the kids loved the doggies. They were also totally engrossed at the farm animals. Dang those horses were huge.

Funny seeing the Canadian forces at the PNE. I think they were recruiting or something so you can imagine Teh Lise smiling a lot. Did I mentioned how many cute guys there are in uniforms? Hmmm.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Who is Adam? Fail? If a person makes it to the olympics, and is still considered a failure, I sure feel like a loser.

Never watched any olympics all week. Busy work week for me. Finally catching up.

Lots o' coffee and smiles.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Michel wrote:
Yeah it's true. Do you know interesting hikes to propose with beautiful scenery in the area or as far as the Kootenays ? I love this part, but know nothing about it.
[img style="WIDTH: 131px; HEIGHT: 197px" src="http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/7818/dsdsc3863qy1.jpg"]

Edit : yeah I discovered Lise trick to make pic smaller! I was posting the pic for you Van to see if you know that viewpoint.

I was just reading back and I seen this. Sorry I never replied earlier.

This could be anywhere in the Kootenays. But I would guess it is in the Cranbrook area. Those look like the Steeples to me (part of the Rockies). That water may not be a lake, it looks like it could be the Kootenay River. Close to Fort Steele or Wardner. It is hard to tell though. The mountains in the West Kootenays are not as massive as the East Kootenays.

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Morning everyone *waves*
 Getting ready to saddle up and ride out of here.  Going to Golden Ears for the weekend.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Cool Lil Me. I'm off to the farm for one last hurrah and the lake.  

Van

Bye Lil Me. Have a fun weekend up there. BEEOOOOAUTIFUL!!

I am trekking into the mountains too this weekend. Not sure where yet? Depends on my buddy and what he is into this weekend.  

Lil Me

I went up to Squamish a couple weeks ago.  LOTS of girls on the Chief, if that's what you're looking for in a day hike.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Have fun in the mountains. Next weekend I'll be able to see mountains again. Can't wait.
Printed out all pictures from the past year at Walgreens last night. The people who have seen them are jealous. lol

Van

haha! awesome tip Lil Me, thank you!  

P.C.

Good morning.  Well looky all the early birds. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/k015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

P.C.

Hi Van.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

Looks like it's shaping up to be a beautiful day.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|