So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I'd best get busy.  Friend coming for lunch.......Menu.......Gazpacho, salmon and crab quiche (with rolled oats, crushed almonds and whole wheat crust)  and Mojitos.  (we're pretending we are lunching after 6)    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Van

P.C. wrote:
I'd best get busy.  Friend coming for lunch.......Menu.......Gazpacho, salmon and crab quiche (with rolled oats, crushed almonds and whole wheat crust)  and Mojitos.  (we're pretending we are lunching after 6)  

Cool! What is your address again?

100 - Iliveinparadise Lane?  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]  You posted my address ???!!!!

You're welcome to join us Van.  You too Michel....if you're not too full of waffles.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d010.gif" border=0]

Michel

Van

Sorry...you said salmon and mojitos and I got a little excited!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I had some frozen part in the first waffle, so I retoasted it. Slowly learning how to cook...  

[FONT size=4]Watch out Jamie Oliver !!!!  [/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/f070.gif[/img]

Van

[FONT size=1]umm..who is Jamie Oliver??[/FONT]

purelife

Good morning everyone!

I found out I'm getting two 21" monitors.  I've got one now and the other will come shortly.  And, I have my own desktop scanner which is nice too. This is like Christmas...but at work. :)

I hope everyone is having a good day so far.    

Van

^cool! do they have good coffee too?

purelife

Hiya there Van!

I think they do.  They even have ice tea, hot chocolate, cream and sugar. Wanna come into my building and help yourself?  

Van

Sure! I can pretend I am a bike messenger...then I can overstay my welcome and get kicked out by the manager for actually not having a delivery package as I am just there to flirt and steal coffee and treats!

purelife

That's what our Bike messengers are expected to do anyways.    I will even give you a muffin with your coffee.  What kind of muffin do you like?

Heck, I'll even feed the guy named Michel with the foggy glasses....just because....

Sportsdude

Michel has foggy glasses? lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

LOL!carrot muffins are good. See you in a bit.  

|