So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Nope. I didn't have this "I'm going to take this joint over" that's the girl I was talking to ambition. The people who have that 'I'm here everybody start listening to me' are the just out of law school 20 somethings. I'm not in law school nor have any urge to go there. lol

haha. No I just wanted to see what they'd make me do, I wasn't sure it was the right thing to do, didn't feel up to it.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

How was whale watching?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lise

Did you see a  yeti by any chance?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Van

Halllo!

Holidays are over. Lots o' fun! too much stuff to write all down here.

In short, lots of biking, camping, tanned cuties, driving through Western USA, a visit to a LA, and a quick visit in the Kootenays on the way home.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

VAN !!!!  Welcome home.  I hope all was wonderful.  Missed you around here.

Michel ?  So was it good ?  bad ?  so-so ?   Lots of pics ?

*any good baby birdie pics ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!

Welcome home Van and Michel.

Another scorcher today.  Must clean up for another real estate showing, then off to the pool.  Lunch will be out somewhere.  Pho?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Well I'm off.  Have to go and install some valances.  If the install goes anything like the construction of them.....I may not return until September.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone!  And a HELLO to Van.  It's so nice to see you around again.  

I can't wait to see the pics Michel.  

Did everyone have a good weekend?  We went to Seattle for the day.  Next time, we're going to stay overnight so that we can shop and check out the zoo, aquarium, space needle, etc.  Other than that, we just relaxed, didn't go anywhere yesterday.

|