So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

A little pizza and plonk never hurt anybody.

A steady diet of it can kill ya though......or at least make you wish you were dead.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Words can't describe how EPIC that tv spot is. Its everywhere here in Missouri of course. Mainly its epic-ness comes from the close in shot, the ultra seriousness, with the musical score and then Koster's final 5 seconds in the ad. Seriously, I've never seen a better ad in terms of playing on emotions. That's why its epic. The guy's rival have cheasy ads. It's marketing a candidate, I've never seen anything like it before. This tops Obama's Senatorial ads back in '04 and he won that election by 60%.

Basically the political ad is political art. Hence me saying Epic.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
 A little pizza and plonk never hurt anybody.

A steady diet of it can kill ya though......or at least make you wish you were dead.

--

lol.  And does drinking from a paper bag enhance the flavour of the plonk?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Words can't describe how EPIC that tv spot is.

Please stop trying so hard.

P.C.

lol.  And does drinking from a paper bag enhance the flavour of the plonk?

Well if the truth be known, I don't even know what plonk is.   I was faking it.

Harumph ![/DIV]

Sportsdude

lol sorry its political season. Most political ads look like "he said she said" then this Koster guy comes out with this and it makes the other ones look lame. Every other tv ad is political now, so the good ones people go "wow" and the bad ones people go "I'm not voting for them".

P.C.

You suffer from a blending of the seasons.  

We're talking about a very serious issue here.  PLONK !!!

Lil Me

lol.  Did a piano just fall from the sky?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It did.  Right on top of the pizza delivery guy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Must of been EPIC.  

purelife

That sounds like a yummy dinner PC.

I had salmon with yummy salad too...from teh garden and one of the leafy greens is Italian.  Pretty ethnic, huh?  (I can't remember the name of this green but it's kinda bitter...)

P.C.

P.C.

Sounds like some serious intellectual food to me purelife.  Delish.  I [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g102.gif" border=0] salmon.

purelife

Nope.  That's not the name of this leafy green.  If I heard the name, I would know but for the life of me, I don't remember the name even though our Landlord said it a few times already.  It grows kinda in a round bun and then the bigger leaves spread out and the leaves have a bit of red and it tastes bitter.... (but not as bad as bitter melon)  

Sportsdude

Sounds.......Epic. hehehe

|