So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

No, I love the sing and drive attitude.  But you might get bored.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

haha.
I use my ipod in the car and I was passing a trucker, who had on the same frequency. Anyway, I got what he was listening to, he got mine. He was listening to some book on tape, southern voices (although it was weird this was Eastern Washington) anyway he got...... lol..... Pavarotti. LOL

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

LOL...it's neat how frequency works.

I remember when we had the old old cordless phones, I could pick up neighbor's conversations.  I was young at that time and thought it was the most "awesomest" spy thing around!

Lil Me

Michel- here's one for you...sing We Are The World like Andres Philippe Gagnon and do all the different voices....Michael Jackson, Willie Nelson, etc.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Did ya know that baby radio actually picks up frequencies as well? I actually heard ppl talking next door when they had their baby radio on at the same time! Well, that's my little insight for the day.

How's everyone? Boy, this lunch thread has picked up speed again. I gather Russ has left? Boo.... I'll miss him.

Lovely day but a bit cold. Isn't it supposed to stay hot as evar? Crapzolla. I wore my light jacket today. No fun.

Yesterday one of the dentist who was taking care of a patient thanked me by touching me with his gloves!! ARGH!!! I was like, "OH CRAP! HE'S TOUCHING ME WITH A PATIENT'S SPIT AND WHATEVER ON HIS GLOVES!" Needless to say, I scrubbed that part of my arm like nobody's business. He's super nice but I wished he didn't do that.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Yuck, Lise.  Sounds like violation of health code.  

P.C.

Not to mention a serious lack of common sense.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hiya Lise!  I haven't seen you around at the time same when I'm on in a long time!

I wonder if he forgot that he was wearing gloves because it became a part of him?  

But GROSS!

Speaking of baby monitors, I saw one at Costco that has a lil camera and the other is the screen.  how cute!

Lise

I'm sure he means well....... I think. You would think as an instructor, you should show some consideration. Heck, I toss out gloves even when touching sterlized solution.

I got a question for all you Costco lovers - what's the difference between a normal membership card and a corporate one? I think I might qualify for the corporate one as they do offer it to UBC employees.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Hey Lise.......good question.

The Executive memberships are $100 and are for buisness owners (I think), Business Memberships are through a company or business you work for .....and the Gold Star is for anybody and they're $50.

The Executive memberships give you a 2% return of all your purchases at the end of the year.....sometimes pretty substantial for those who spend a lot there.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

P.C. wrote:
Hey Lise.......good question.

The Executive memberships are $100 and are for buisness owners (I think), Business Memberships are through a company or business you work for .....and the Gold Star is for anybody and they're $50.

The Executive memberships give you a 2% return of all your purchases at the end of the year.....sometimes pretty substantial for those who spend a lot there.[/DIV]
 Maybe different in Canada but here in states......

Gold Membership ($50).....up to 2% refund on purchases and limited shopping hours

Executive Membership ($100) ......up to 3% refund

Business Membership........for business owners who purchase mechandise for resale, ie. no sale tax collected

Free American Express card included with membership

|