So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c010.gif" border=0]  Byeeeee Russ !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Bye Russ.  Hope to see ya around here.  

My blood is boiling right now.  I better calm down.  I read this LONG email from my Ex and I could just --------. if only there weren't any consequences to such actions.  

Lil Me

HUGGGZZZZ purelife.

Hon's for lunch.
 Now I'm back in the office catching up on a backlog after too many days at the pool.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Robson St, Chinatown, Richmond, Coquitlam, New West.

*burps garlic*
 excuse me.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

It looks like it's gonna get complicated than I had anticipated.  *sigh*

mmmm...Hon's yummy... I like their cashew chicken.  One of my favs but don't have it too often.  Most chinese food restaurants don't jive with my stomach.

Sportsdude

Afternoon!
See ya later Russ! Safe Journey
Hugs to purelife.
Ouch Lil Me
Welcome back to hermitville PC

Busy day, did a bunch of errands. Just now get to look at the local paper for 'morning headlines' (granted its now in the afternoon). The Police saga continues, Chief in quotes "I've done nothing wrong" is sprawled all over the front page. He'll be gone by Labour Day. Funny national news, Traffic deaths have declined as gas prices rise. (No way! duh lol). Local 2 guys were shot last night, the Cardinals are imploding the manger went crazy at the media last night. (He had his meltdown). State news: Rush Limbaugh's cousin retires from being a judge at the US District court. His cousin though is still in the Supreme Court so we haven't 'de-Limbaughed' the state.  And the Jonas Brothers are coming to town. lol

Hope everyone's having a good day. :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Evening!  I'm still digging myself out from the rubble on my desk.

My rant of the day: CCRA correspondance should NOT require postage.  All this freaking payment is going to the government, and I need to pay for the priviledge of sending it?!  Don't even get me started on the GST collection, remittance...

Michel

P.C.

You don't have to put postage on tax returns if you owe money.  (well.....I don't know for sure if that's the rule.....but it's MY rule and it works)     You don't even have to calculate your taxes if you owe money. Just put T4's and crap in the envelope with your tax form, and they will do it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Hmmmm.  I think I've been wasting all my time doing accounting for nothing.  Mind you, if you let CCRA figure out the balance owing, your payment will be late and then they will charge you penalties.  

Sawdust

Hey Lil Me, why don't you try sending it to your MP (no postage required) and ask them to forward it for you.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lil Me

lol.  I should try that.  My MP is heckuva nice guy.  I don't agree with his right-wing, wing-nut policics, but he's always there for his constitutents.

|