So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

The animals already control us. Look at how we see our pets. They control us. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Hmm the new facebook look is weird.  

Sportsdude

I've got food poisoning. Wow, its come on strong in the last couple of hours, head feels like its going to explode.  

Michel

Sportsdude

hahaha.
Nothing for dinner, had some fruit.

Lil Me

Oh great.  It's catching? The cyber gastrointestinal bug.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

eeeeyuup.

quarantine yourself. lol

Michel

Sportsdude

Shit happens, shit sometimes gets into water, which then gives you the shits.  

Lise

Er.... toilet talk is oh so attractive. Not.

Yaaaay! No scrubs to work for a change. Bloody hot yesterday cause they turn off the bloody air condition for maintenance work. They claim it was last only two more days... we'll see.

I'm THIS CLOSE to streaking across the clinic floor.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hi Lise!  Whatca gonna wear to work?

Happy Tuesday everyone.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone!  Happy Tuesday indeed.

I had a yummy dinner last night with salmon and mixed greens salad with avocado and cranberries.  The best thing about the salad was that it was from the garden!  I love garden veggies. :)

I found out that our car is ok afterall.  It just needed a new cap because the current one didn't seal properly.  That was why it was leaking green liquid and bubbling/steaming.  They're just running some diagnoses and filling up the coolant.  Boy, am I happy to hear that it wasn't a big thing.  

Oh and guess what?  WE'RE GOING CAMPING!   My first time.  We're going up to Hope with Mr PL and his mom and her hubby and his sis on the weekend of my bday for 3 nights.  I am super duper excited.  

purelife

Michel wrote:
Oh My tooth hurt, maybe I'll go at the dentist and bring my camera just in case I see wildlife. lol

LOL I'm sure you'll also find many wild life on UBC's beach. ;)

|