So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Good morning everyone!  Hi Lise.

That sounds like a very pleasant hike, Michel and a great weekend.

A colleague brought in hand-picked raspberries and blueberries for us.  They were delish!  They tasted better than Costco's.  

I'm leaving a bit early and sending the car to the mechanic.  It's very convenient that this mechanic is a few blocks down our road.  We've never been to them so hopefully, it's a good experience.    

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Good morning everyone!  Hi Lise.

That sounds like a very pleasant hike, Michel and a great weekend.

A colleague brought in hand-picked raspberries and blueberries for us.  They were delish!  They tasted better than Costco's.  

I'm leaving a bit early and sending the car to the mechanic.  It's very convenient that this mechanic is a few blocks down our road.  We've never been to them so hopefully, it's a good experience.

Good morning! Hope everybody had a good weekend!

BBQ's and such for stuff to do.

I agree with 49er PL.. more than likely a water pump. The rebuilt is a good cheap alternative to a new one.

Hopefully his birthdya was a good one LM and he got his studded arm bracelet!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Afternoon, woke up before the alarm clock went off, worst sound in the world that alarm clock.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I guess you're a deep sleeper and need it that loud?  

Lunch was a ham and cheese croissant and plum...yummeee

Sportsdude

Summer showed up.
Heat Advisory is out for us, no more then 15 minutes outside at a time. Heat Index of 41.
To celebrate some guy started shooting at this house, blew up this truck, shot 3 police officers and killed a firefighter. Now parts of the area are a in lock down, they think the guy is still in this house, it's been 8hrs, I doubt it.

lol for lunch I had the same thing pl, minus the plum. Left overs from the weekend.
The buzzer sound can't be lowered volume wise, it only has one setting.

Alarm buzzers are up there with air raid sirens and ambulance noises I remember from 9/11

purelife

Must be heat MADNESS!

Michel

Sportsdude

Indeed. Heat Madness 2008 has started.
30-40 cop cars are still standing outside this house, the shooting happened at around 6am. You'd think they'd realize the person is obviously not in the house right now.

Add: they think the shooter died in the fire, yet they still have the road closed, which is all St. Louisans care at the moment. We are a weird bunch, who cares if a 22 year old fire fighter was killed, I want to get home on time. (Same thing happened last week when a trucker ran over 12 cars and killed a bunch of people on the interstate).

That's two strange summer stories in a week, it's officially crazy heat days.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Nah, it's just typical St. Louis Summer tradition. Peanuts, baseball, bbq's, ice cream, apple pie and gun fire.
good times
Although today's rampage didn't happen in the 'city' it happened in a suburb. So far this year the crazy stuff has happened in suburbs.

Sweet my work permit just came! awesome.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol Don't worry, its collecting dust in a fire proof gun vault down at the farm.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah, we are doomed, I'm just going to sit outside and enjoy the view until it comes.  

|