So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Watching tv at mom and dad's (don't have cable at home) and freaking laughing my head off at Canada's Worst Handyman.  I feel brilliant by comparison!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol. I've got to work tonight. :((((

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I've seen Canada's Worst Handyman. Very funny. I like Canada's Worst Driver better. It's the kinda show that makes you wonder about ppl out there.

Nice day today. We might head to the lake. Not sure where this lake is but I think there's water...... somewhere.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Morning, weird night. Had to call the cops on two people that it looked like a woman was being assaulted. Crazy. And somebody is officially clueless. My cell phone number is close to retirement home or nursing home. This woman always calls looking for someone. She's done this 4 times now. She calls, I said it's the wrong number, she goes sorry, then calls me not a minute later looking for her person, but didn't realize she was calling my cell. How can you forget in less then a minute not to call that number that isn't to the retirement centre? Then say the same thing of "Is (name) here?" Hilarious only if I wasn't woken up by it.

Sawdust

Might I be so bold as to suggest that you turn the damned thing off if you are sleeping?

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

hahaha. Well I had it on so if the police called me for a statement or something, I wouldn't miss the call. Plus, who knows, I'm sort of always on 'call' if you will, don't know if people need me etc.

Lil Me

Evening everyone!  It's been a great day.  Sunshine, beach, Stanley Park seawall, just having fun.  Heckyl and Jeckyl biked and walked all over downtown today.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I did my making fun of generation 'name tags' stand up routine at dinner again today. Love that bit.  

Lise

You must be a regular riot at dinnertime, SD.

We did it! Went to a lake yesterday. Cleanest I've ever seen and no, I ain't telling ppl where this place it. Best kept secret ever! There were a lotta ppl but not overtly crowded. Good place to be.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sawdust

What a beatiful day to be at a lake, espescialy a mystery lake! Are your little ones water lovers?
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lise

Morning Mr. Sawdust. Well, it's quite a change for the older one. A year ago, she wouldn't even touch her feet in water or go near it. Now that her wee sister has charged in without so much as a second thought, she feels obligated to go in. Now they both adore the water.

I'm the total opposite. I cringed at entering the water. Not because I'm scared of water but I can't help but think about the zillion micro-organisms that live in there. Can't help it. I'm getting to be a germ-phobic!
Bill Cosby.

Sawdust

Lise wrote:

I'm getting to be a germ-phobic!

Lol! Try to avoid the Howard hughes Syndrome.

Michel

P.C.

That looks weird.  The chunk of fender looks like it was ripped off too neatly....plastic ?

Yes... good advice Michel...... slow down.  You'll get to where you're going when you get there.  All the risks won't get you there any faster, they may only make it so you don't get there at all.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|