So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Well now they tell me. This year's concert series Live on The Levee will be Live OFF the Levee because well, the stage would be underwater of course. I don't think Joss Stone would mine though, she don't wear shoes! I'm technically 'working' at this event. Should be cool. Actually I just checked, I'm not 'working' the Joss Stone night, I get some soul singer, great... well at least its free cheap thrills.
july 4 Drake Bell/Joss Stone
july 5 Anthony Hamilton
july 11 Umphrey's Mcgee/Sound Tribe Sector 9
july 12 Lonestar
july 18 O.A.R.
july 19 WAR
july 25 The Black Crowes
july 26 OneRepublic
Aug 1 Boyz II Men
Aug 2 Rusted Root

Still doesn't beat BB King 3 years ago. Good 20-30k showed up for that. I was there. :) Free music.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 465px; HEIGHT: 260px" height=340 src="http://i26.tinypic.com/beepfc.jpg" width=537]

Conan says........ "Umph, me wedgie up butt. Don't mess with me."

Love the two Conans. The first one was better IMHO.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!

BB King live in a free concert would be sweet.  Truthfully, I forgot that he was still alive :)

Someone please invent a "drink finder" device.  I'm usually prone to losing my drinks in the evenings, but today I've been wandering in circles looking for my coffee cup.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

If you have a phone like mine, (you can press button on phone base to locate other phone)....then you could duct tape your phone to your drink.  Problem solved.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I think your coffee is in the laundry room Lil Me.

Sportsdude

Its being like a monsoon outside... One of those 3-4 inches of rain in 30 minutes storm.

P.C.

My next door neighbour was just over, and told me her hubby said it downpoured last night for about 2 hours after she went to bed.  I told her he was nuts, because it didn't rain at ALL here.  She told me [FONT size=4]I[/FONT] was nuts.  I have a big bowl sitting on the potting bench, which is in line with roof run-off.  It always fills up when it rains.  It was bone dry....as is everywhere else in the yard.  I'm left to wonder which one of us is nuts.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

*plays suspenseful music*

The hard rain stopped, now its just the occasional house shaking boom.

Russ

Good morning!

My buddy and I ended up having many too many last night. Starfishie wouldnt talk to me.. lol!

My falafel had chicken and beef in it?

Hope everyones having a good day.. Im thinking its time for a nap.. lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Gopher

Whatever it is, send it along.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Pls send me a shawarma as well!

My lunch in a bowl is a can of tuna, some blueberries and a couple pieces of fig/anise bread.

Speaking of bowls, anyone had the KFC chicken bowl?

P.C.- your neighbour must've had a Charlie Brown moment with the rain cloud directly above his head.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I had chicken fingers and cantaloupe, then got into a 'discussion' about the levees which keep breaking here. Worried about July 5th, I don't know how to go about this, this campaigning thing. lol

|