So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
[em]
[/em] I'll win and take everyone on DS there except SD because he's already been there. *grin*

lol

[/div]
 [div]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

okay
Well for one the house looks like it belongs in Florida. Its too plastic looking to be a house. It also looks like a funeral home you'd see around here.

No no no no no.  Dissing the house won't work.  I clearly LOVE the house.  Dissing the house is dissing my taste.  It's architecturally perfect for my liking.....so I guess I can only conclude, I like your funeral homes.   The virtual tours of the grounds are lovely, although the forest is a little young.  

Try harder.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Okay, it doesn't fit you, the place has no trees, it's a sprawl home. Instead of a house nestled in a dense forest you'd be out in the open 'naked' with no privacy. Plus you'd have to deal with more traffic in suburbia, so peace and quiet will not exist anymore.  

P.C.

No traffic.....tons-o-forest....heaps-o-privacy. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

doesn't look like it from the picture. The house gives off the vibe that it's in this one town in particular.  

Lil Me

It's a lovely home, P.C.
 But...I don't think you and Mr Sawdust could move.  You have too much stuff! And it would take you too long to dig up the garden and bring it with you :)

Mr LM used to go to the Maritimes.  Back in the days of Canada3000, you could get a cheap ticket on the old rustbucket plane.  Once, he flew to Salt Lake and drove a U-Haul to New Brunswick...dear friend with fibromyalgia needed to move home and couldn't do it alone.

These days, I'd look for a cheap ticket from Seattle to Boston or DC instead of flying expensive ScareCanada all the way there,

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

SD wrote:  doesn't look like it from the picture. The house gives off the vibe that it's in this one town in particular.  

That's not the road at the end of the walkway.....that's the driveway.  It's quite long and removed from the road.  It comes in on one driveway and circles around and heads out a different driveway.  (what particular town vibe is it giving ?)

[FONT size=1] [/FONT][A href="http://www.qualicumrealestate.com/Qualicum_Beach_Real_Estate.Oceanside_Royal_Lepage.246895610.html"][FONT size=1]http://www.qualicumrealestate.com/Qualicum_Beach_Real_Estate.Oceanside_Royal_Lepage.246895610.html[/FONT][/A]

Bless Mr. LM's heart.  Helping someone move on the other side of the country is above and beyond.    

purelife

That's a very lovely home, PC but don't you think your birds would be too spoiled if they had that home?  

Taking it easy this weekend.

Michel

P.C.

I actually didn't notice the pics Michel.  I was trying to ignore the decor and focus on the actual house.

That's funny purelife.....that's kinda what I said to hubby......I'd have to make a birdhouse with arches.  

I HOPE you're taking it easy Miss purelife !!!!!!

Michel

P.C.

lol.....big mistake indeed.....and a common mistake.   When I look at it, I visualize MY furniture in there......and let me tell you......I think it looks good.

Sportsdude

It looked and felt like Parksville and sure enough it is. ha!
I spent most of the warm weekends in Parksville, it gave off the P-ville vibe.

P.C.

It looked and felt like Parksville and sure enough it is. ha!
I spent most of the warm weekends in Parksville, it gave off the P-ville vibe.

It isn't Parksville ya boob.  It isn't even NEAR Parksville.  HA !  

Sportsdude

LOL OOPS
well now I know where it is. I was sort of right.

|