So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lise

Ahahaha. Funny man. Turkey me one more time and I'll thump you on the head with SD's mental arguements.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

I was asking if Labador is where we find these critters.....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

[a href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071109.blacktickle10/BNStory/lifeFoodWine/"]http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20071109.blacktickle10/BNStory/lifeFoodWine/[/a]

Yellow water, no sewage, in Canada.
That puppy has better water.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

You've lost me....... and I don't have time to read newspaper articles.

Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

It's not an article. Its a video.
photojournalism

Michel

Lise

Oh that is so cool that the lab and the newfoundland dog is closely related. I love these mutts. I think they're just so adorable. It's great to know that they're Canadian as can be.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

They're huge, friend's neighbour had one, downside they don't live very long. :((  

Lise

Speaking of Newfoundland, how come they say 'newfernland' instead of 'newfoundland'? Isn't it odd? Like I would hear it the first time then shake my head and ask for a repeat.

I would love to see Newfoundland. Must be a wonderful place to visit. Other than uhm beer and labs, what else is Newfoundland famous for?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Rocks, fishing and wilderness and funky names. Dildo, Newfoundland.

Cuz they're a funky breed of Irish and Bristol English, I think. Met a Newfoundlander on the ferry once. Gopher could help us on this.

Michel

Sportsdude

Newfoundland just sounds awesome. Their ads always get me wanting to go there on tv. Looks like a peaceful place. If only it wasn't so expensive to fly within Canada.

|