So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Morning everyone!    

Sportsdude

bwhahaha *pictures Lise running wildly away from wild turkeys*
I see wild ones all the time, they hang out in the neighbourhood, sit on people's driveways in the morning acting all turkeyish like they do.

River keeps rising, by today most likely a couple towns north of here will be 'gone'.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Oh wow! I hit 1,000 and didn't even know it! Hey, wednesday! Nice to see you lurking around. I remember you from discoveralltheworld.

What a weird day. First cold, then warm, then cold.... weather can't make up it's mind.

Nothing new to report today. I'm so tired from work, want to just lie down and fall asleep. If anyone, ANYONE can teach me how to open my eyes and pretend that I'm at work (but really, you're on the beach sipping magaritas by the dozen) please, please, PM me at once.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

haha easy. Just imagine you're there. You'll eventually zone out.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

So sorry for you Lise.  I wouldn't feel too badly.....there is no doubt you can handle the work....but don't you have a fairly lengthy commute?  That's enough to drain anyone.

I guess you can be glad you're working on the opposite end of this !

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]    [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ma[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ene[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=enemas name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview submitThisOnce(this);? && preview?')) with continue attachments, any reattach to have will confirm('You || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value undefined?][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

PC, it's a long commute from where I am. Something like 1 hour plus to get to work. Freaking early in the morning. It's OK, I can relax in the bus and catch up on some reading.

Are you done with painting yet? Must be beautiful your place......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Evening!

Lise- you shine a desk lamp in your eyes, lie back in your chair and hold styrofoam cups over your ears.  Feels and sounds like you're at the beach!

pho for dinner.

Jeckyl, who is quite small, played a lacrosse game tonight and came home with the team MVP helmet for being a hard working defenceman.  We're so happy that he's finally playing hard and putting in some real effort....after several years of running in circles and fooling around....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Michel wrote:

[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]
LOL I just recognized Lil Me on this lunch pic back to the camera.

So Michel of the remaining characters who are you? (excluding big bird of course)
I think I'm Ernie.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Russ

LOL!

Im the green guy in the garbage can.. imagine what you can take with you with your house with you! Cold beer.. sit on the toilet and watch TV all day long!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

PC, it's a long commute from where I am. Something like 1 hour plus to get to work. Freaking early in the morning. It's OK, I can relax in the bus and catch up on some reading.

Are you done with painting yet? Must be beautiful your place......

That helps when you can use that time to do something of value.  I'm afraid I'd gouge my eyes out if I had to spend that much time on a bus at the end of a long work day.  Good for you for using the time well.

I was actually painting over at my neighbours house.....and no.....my place isn't beautiful, but I like it anyway.  I save projects like painting for the winter months. (although with the weather the way it is, I'm confused as to whether I should start a painting project or not.)

As for the turkey dinner......  As usual, I avoided the camera. ( I would be Grover. )

(Van Guy.....I can see you as Ernie, but with a little Kermie in there as well)

Van

Nice Russ! If a person is a real multi-tasker, you can sit on the toilet while drinking beer too!

Yes, weekend almost here and it looks like some friends are coming in from Edmonton. I can smell it...yes...it is cold beer and BBQ in my near future...

Ouch Lise, an hour commute! That would be rough.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Hi Van.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

Looking a little dull in my neck of the woods today. Just as well (from a selfish stand-point), so I can get caught up on some neglected house work.  I've done NADDA here for 3 days.

Coffee ?    

Van

Yes! Coffee!! thank you,

Looks like you have been too busy being a good neighbour! Now your house is getting jealous.

Speaking of which, I have about 3 weeks of house cleaning

P.C.

lol....yes, my house is jealous for sure !

I'd best get at 'er.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/a034.gif" border=0]    

|