So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

haha. I'm talking about Sweet Tea which is overloaded with sugar.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

^ah! I thought you were talking about water out of the Mississippi River or something?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
How's your feets today Lil Me ?  Any successful rememdies ?
 --
 Much better, thanks.  Using Benadryl cream and also took some Benadryl pills before bed.

Coffeeeeeeeeee!
 And oranges!!!!!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

There must be flavoured water in a bottle somewhere that takes like Chicken Fried Steak or Back Ribs...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Van wrote:
 ^ah! I thought you were talking about water out of the Mississippi River or something?

Where there's a river in this state come spring time, its flooded. If it is not, something is wrong with the weather or we are in a drought. Same with Tornadoes. If we aren't getting hit by one every week something is wrong.

The farm was finally able to open the locks two days ago, Everything has been underwater for a month. They're just now planting. It's going to be a long year.  

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
  Where there's a river in this state come spring time, its flooded. If it is not, something is wrong with the weather or we are in a drought. Same with Tornadoes. If we aren't getting hit by one every week something is wrong.

sounds like a great place...to never visit.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

look at the Missourri Tourism Website! It looks like Eden!

[A href="http://www.visitmo.com/"]http://www.visitmo.com/[/A]

purelife

Good morning eveyone.

Glad to hear that your feet is better. :)

Lise - nope, no shopping in the States...yet.   We were going to go as soon as we find out the sex of baby. :)  All baby stuff is much much cheaper down there.  

Sportsdude

Oh lol. There's the Mississippi, Kaskaskia, Meramac, Missouri, Ohio, Illinois,  Bourbeuse, La Moine, Osage, Cuivre, Gasconade, Maries, St. Francis, North, Salt, South Fabius, Big, Big Muddy.

Those are all in the 'metro' area. lol  

Michel

Sportsdude

Haha well I'll be honest. I absolutely love Gasconade area (Central Missouri along the Missouri) and Ste. Genevieve area (a town between Cape Girardeau and St. Louis on the Mississippi). The rest of the state is well crapola.

Missouri river splits the state in two. Nothing of importance or beauty is north of the river.

Van

Nelly is from there...he has a band aid on his face, so it must be cool!!

P.C.

Whoa....who's Nelly.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

^early 2000s pop rapper.  It is better off you don't know who he is.    

|