So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

What does GFT stand for?  Go Full Time?  

Good evening to anyone who is around.

I made a yummy salad where I stirfried some mushrooms and onions and added that to a bed of spinach and sprinkled bacon bits.  Then, added some balsamic vinegar and olive oil.  It was yummee. (first time I've made this kind).  Oh, and also had cod.

I've been staying indoors all day, resting.  Still not feeling too well. :(  I did drink the leomon honey mixture LM was suggesting.  It was good.

Lise

Heya purelife, sure hope you feel better soon. Get plenty of rest in the meantime, k?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

So sorry to hear you're not feeling any better purelife. Your dinner sounds delish !

Lise....are those boba's the 'bubble' part of bubble tea ?  (I'm so intrigued )
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
What does GFT stand for?  Go Full Time?  

haha see 'Chinese thread'
 GFT
 Girl From Taiwan

Not just 30 seconds ago we just had a power surge and now my wireless signal is at full strength when its been 'weak' all day. Shock to the system? lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Better run for shelter!!!!

Hope purelife has a good sleep.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Nah, I go to work in an hour so no running and hiding for me.
The Prince was chillin' on top of car when I got home from working out. Where I spent an hour in the locker room trying to open my lock, but the combo wouldn't work so people had to get the cutters out. Stupid lock. Anyway I think the cat is okay with the Prince title, even though the King has passed, we've become a republic now so we abolished the monarchy.

P.C.

There's a pillow with my name on it.  [img onclick="selecte('sleepy.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/sleepy.gif" border=0]

Good night LM and SD....and.....um......zzzzzzzz

Sportsdude

Good night Queen of DS. Talk to you tomorrow

Lise

Hey PC, ja.... I think the boba or bubbles refers to the tapioca balls (pearls) at the bottom of the tea. My friend thinks the opposite, like it refers to the frothy action from the shaking of the drink. I'm not sure.

Next time you're in Chinatown, look around for signs for bubble tea. You and Mr. Sawdust have to try it. At least once!

Crapzolla. Work. Meh. I gotta work with that damn co-worker this coming Friday again. What the frack? My supervisor must love me........ on the plus side, he's leaving for the summer, he's a 9 month contract worker so I won't get to see him till Sept. Oh glorious sweet life! [/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

g'morn.

Weekend was great.

Good biking, cute ladies, good pub food, lotsa sleep too.

Busy week. Lots of work and play planned.

later.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Good morning Van !

Baby eagle out there this morn, getting flying lessons......making a huge commotion.....lol  

Michel

Lil Me

Morning!

The soles of my feet are itchy and I have no idea why.
 Now my hands are itchy.
 Wonder if this is a variant of Jeckyl's Fifth Diease.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I thought it was awfully early as well Michel.....but that is clearly what is going on.

OH NO Lil Me !!!!!  Maybe it just means you are going to travel.....and receive money?  

Lil Me

I hope so!  I'd love to travel.
 And I could certainly use the money.
 Currently waiting for payment from clients overseas.  Cash flow situation not good :(

|