So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Michel = the papparazzi.... ;)
 --
 Remember to invite Oncle Michel to the birth.  He will photo document the event in full colour :)

Mr PL must be crazy excited today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

LOL I had a good chuckle...thanks!  I liked the recording part at the hospital and the transit one.

Speaking of transit, I've heard from other mom's that not many people will offer the seat to pregger women.  I'll have to kindly ask. :)

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Happy Friday Lunch!  TGIF!

Lunch in a bowl for me.  1 chopped avocado, 1 chopped mango, 1 can of tuna, some vegan mayo and curry powder to blend.

It's shaping up to be a good day.
 Fight with Telus is over.  Mr LM took over the fight and Telus has issued him a $320 credit.  Yahoo!
 Mr LM is a much better negotiator than I am.  I have no poker face, and I tend to rant and rave a lot.

purelife- Have you ever seen the movie Nine Months with Hugh Grant?  Hilarious scene going to the hospital.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Lambs liver, mashed potatoes, spinach, carrots, beans, peas & gravy.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

That's a hearty lunch, Goph.
 Enjoying retirement?

Gopher

I'm loving it. It's so much better than I imagined it would be (and I had wonderful visions of it too). It's just fantastic to be able to do everything at your own pace, have no pressures and have time to take a proper look at  (and appreciate fully) everything that's going on around you - it's like seeing the world through new eyes.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hiya LM and Gophie.  Your lunches sure are healthy.   I would get hungry if I ate like LM, pregnant or not.  

Lunch is smoked salmon sandwich on cranberry sourdough, with roasted veggies.  And I have a small salad with avocado.. LUV avocado...

I think I've seen 9 mos but it was a long time ago...it was a funny movie. :)

Do you have lots to pack for your camping trip, LM?

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
Do you have lots to pack for your camping trip, LM?
 --
 Nah, this is an easy one.
 Tent, tarps, sleeping bags and foamies (& clothing, snacks and booze).
 Group meals have already been co-ordinated :)

P.C.

Wow....camping, trips to Montreal, new babies, Gophie's new life......so much going on !!!!

Break time for me.  I'm still planting.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0] I made some moss baskets...so I had to gather some moss from the forest, the fear....the fear I tell ya.  I was hoping to not unearth any more lil critters.

Michel....I think my kitty might view your kitties as hors d'oeuvres.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Does your kitty know k-rat-tay?!

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Wow....camping, trips to Montreal, new babies, Gophie's new life......so much going on !!!!

You forgot about SD's trip back to StL and that he finally cleaned out his dorm.  

P.C.

purelife wrote: Does your kitty know k-rat-tay?!

KNOW them ?  He knows all kinds of rats.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/g014.gif" border=0]  K-rats ?....he eats them like popcorn. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/k022.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|