So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

guelee guelee guelee......is that similare to coochy coochy coo ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I think I have to make an appointment with my doc, what will he do?[/div]--
 You will need to pee in the cup, stand on the scale, remember approx dates of your last cycle, so the doc can estimate a due date.
 If your doc does not deliver babies, he will refer you to a dr who does.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

That's the one !  Coochy coochy coo.  Funny how I think some things would be the same in all languages (well....before I think, that is)  I also remember a friend who had a dog who didn't understand English.....his master had trained him in French....so of course he stared at you like you were an idiot if you told him to 'sit'.  Another thing I never thought about until that moment as well.

Anyways....back to the garden for me.  Sawdust is biking to Mt. Washington today....perfect day for it.  

Michel

Michel

P.C.

But I thought MY kitty was the best.

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][img id=thepic title="Click to visit ImageShack for Image Hosting!" onclick=scaleImg() alt=img178/6114/sept103qx9.jpg src="http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6114/sept103qx9.jpg"][/A][A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][/A]

purelife

I made an appointment with my doc for Tuesday morning and found out that he doesn't deliver babies.  I'll have to see another lady doc.  I prefer a lady anyways. :)

I've been having some pains in my lower abdomen to the point where it was so painful that I had to have the First Aid Attendant come to my desk (and she happens to be my Supervisor).  

Have fun in the yard, PC.  Please come back inside to visit us soon, k? :)))

purelife

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Have fun in the yard, P.C.  Don't drop your basket! hahaha

Where's SD?  Driving back to StL?  We need him in this pregnancy conversation, because I'm sure he has lots of information for us all :)

purelife- If I remember correctly-- monthly dr visits until the last month, then it's once a week.
 Lots of "pee in the cup, stand on the scale"
 Bring Michel with you.  He might want to sneak around the dr's office with his camera.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Thanks guys... I think baby due date is gonna be in mid Jan....

It's Mr PL's day off and this morning, he was asking me if I wanted cereal and he poured it for me and he even pulled out the chair for me to sit on... LOL what a guy!  

Michel = the papparazzi.... ;)

TGIF!  I haven't had anything productive done at work since I got here..

Lil Me

Ok, this is hilarious...
 Safe Baby Pregnancy Tips:
 [a href="http://funtasticus.com/20080424/funny-safe-baby-pregnancy-tips/"]http://funtasticus.com/20080424/funny-safe-baby-pregnancy-tips/[/a]

|