So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Good morning everyone!

I did a pregnancy test first thing this morning and the test came out positive.  Should I do another one just to double check?  It means that I am really preggers, right?!!  [FONT size=4]OMGOMGOMG![/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

I think that I should see my doc soon.

Lil Me

Hey purelife!  Congratulations!  Those things are pretty accurate.  Was the line in the window bold?  
 *starts to plan a baby shower*

Hi and Bye Van.  Have a great weekend.  Cheers to Beers.

Michel still here?  Have a good trip to the East, Skeptic Cat.  You will have lots of time on the plane to develop more conspiracy theories.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Yep, it was a very strong plus sign.  And I was surprised at how quickly that plus sign came into view.  It was a matter of seconds!  The control window showed a line which means that it worked.

Enjoy your trip, Michel.  And hope you get that camera you want!

A baby shower...that's very exciting. :)

Michel

P.C.

OMG !  Congratulations purelife !  How excitingggggggg!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a207.gif" border=0]

Good morning everyone.  Just came inside for a break.  Been planting all the planters and containers this morn. (I think I may have gotten a little carried away with how much basket stuffers I got....oops).  I love a ton of flowers, so it's ok.

Enjoy your trip home Michel.....and good luck on your quest Van.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Congratulations PL ! So we will get another little bottle of water preety soon ? Let's hope it's a girl !

LOL Michel, it took me a while to figure out what you meant by a lil bottle of water... LOL!

Michel

Michel

purelife

I think I have to make an appointment with my doc, what will he do?

Hiya PC, LM and Michel.  

You're taking a break from the sun?!  Hopefully, a pee break and you're back out. hee hee... ;)  

P.C.

Awwww...what a cute thought.

[img style="WIDTH: 34px; HEIGHT: 87px" height=120 src="http://www.nestlewaterspa.com/images/bottle_sm.jpg" width=34]

purelife

Michel wrote:
Whatcha gonna do with your plan for changing job ? Maybe it's better to stay there and take the maternity leave. than leave after a few month when and if you'll come back. I have no idea how these things work.

I told the Director of our Dept about my feelings about the two B*tches...and he agreed with some things and told me that he will be talking to them but won't mention names.  I don't know if he has been talking to them but all of a sudden, since last week, my Supervisor is SUPER nice to me.  

I also told him that by that time things change, it may be a little too late.  I know for a fact that they are afraid of me leaving them because in my  current role, I'm VERY valuable to them because I know about this database system that we use REALLY well and the new system, I also know VERY well....  I've never felt so important like this ever.  

I'm going to see how this job is, if it's bad, I will temp.  Mr PL will soon have medical/dental so, I'm not worried about temping though, I will be making less $.  Though, I do want my max EI benefit payout.  I think it's about $800 every two weeks.

Michel

P.C.

The resemblance is striking.  They're both beautiful !

Michel

Michel

|