So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Are you looking forward to your new pad, Michel?  Are you getting some new furniture?

Michel

purelife

Yep, pad is another word for "home."  I don't know if it's slang....?

Wow, shipped from Mexico...I would definitely keep your furniture...it sounds really lovely. :)

Michel

Van

But, I am from BC so...

Best Place on Earth  100000000000000000000

Rest of the Universe  -100000000000000000000

Pizza and beer for lunch!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Hi Lise, welcome home.....glad you had a wonderful time.

Yo, Michel...good bargain shopping there.  Yes....I WAS held captive by a band of rogue salamanders.  It was frightening.  I'll tell you about it later....it's still too fresh to relive it.

purelife....the yard looks good in black....really.  

Lil Me, still as busy busy busy as they come. (you look cute as a chickin)

Sportsdude....safe journey.

Van.....I missed your face.  Coffee ?  Beer ?

Van Guy....where the heck you been?

Gophie, hope your days of leisure are temporary.  You need to post more.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Welcome back, P.C.!
 I think your theme song sould be "Paint It Black" by the Stones...

$hitty day here, despite the fine, fine weather.
 Fighting with Telus about a billing problem, tired, been laying off the sauce this week (but I'm so ready for a drink tonight...off the wagon I jump...) and the AC in my car is acting up.
 Did I mention that I accidently bent my car key?  *sighs* Using the spare key, which means that I now have NO spare key.

Drink, anyone? I'm buying the first round....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Aww...so sorry Lil Me.  So...how DID you accidently bend your car key?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/a015.gif" border=0]

Just got back from visiting friends who just arrived home from touring in Greece.....lots of good stories.

Halibut, rice and snow peas for dinner.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Aww...so sorry Lil Me.  So...how DID you accidently bend your car key?  [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/a015.gif[/img][/div]--

Fixing Heckyl's bike :(

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Michel wrote:
lol, the honor is saved.

HAHA, Maybe that can be the next round of signs?

"Welcome to BC...Where the Honour is Saved"

Hi everyone!

Lil Me, I had a weird thing happen with my keys today too. They fell out of my hands in front of my house and into a storm drain. Fortunately, I have a hide-a-key to get into the house. I could see the keys with a flashlight. I got my Sirius car antenna. It is basically a long wire, with a magnet antenna on the end that sticks to the roof of my truck. Anyways, I pulled the keys out using the magnet. Neighbours kind of looked at me funny, but that is not out of the ordinary!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Good going, Van!  Problem solving by thinking outside the box.

Jeckyl dropped by keys down an elevator shaft once.
 Luckily, I have a friend who is an elevator mechanic with a "tool".

Lise

Why is it that whenever I hear the word 'tool' nasty things start popping on my mind........

Hola PC. Ah geez.... don't get me started on salamanders! Those things are minature dinosaurs! I remember those buggers fighting like crazy on the ceiling back in M'sia. And if you're not lucky, one of them start to drop from the ceiling and fall on you. Minus the twitching tail. Icky.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

C-C-C-OFFFEEEE!!! Then BEER!!

Yes! Shoving work early today to get outta this crazy city.

Peace, hugs, beer and water! Happy May Long!!

|