So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

baaaah I don't like local news here, too sensationalist. (then again I developed the same taste for st. louis news although you could make the point that their news was way more serious due to crime rates and such.)
Although I don't mind Nanaimo's papers for laughs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

That is the beauty of internet hey? can read any media you want.

Busy week for me. Lots to get done if I want to get outta here on Friday again.

COFFEE is a gift from Jesus Himself...no really, he came to me and said coffee was put on Earth for ME!! Cool guy hey!? *high fives Jesus*
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Morning Van.

Amen to that.
 I'm clutching my xtra strength j-ava and hanging on for dear life this morning.
 Fell asleep really early, woke up at 3:30am, stayed up for an hour, went back to sleep for another hour or so.
 Feeling a bit discombobulated.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Nice to see ya back, Van.  That must be so exciting to do home hunting!  I wish you luck with that.  :)

It has been a busy day but I just wanted to drop by to say hi and hoping that everyone is having a good day.

Lil Me

Hiya purelife.

Where is this warm spring weather we were supposed to have ths week??!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I was  going to say search me, but as I'm not hiding it about my person, then maybe not.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Van

Hi purelife and Lil Me!

Yes, it is exciting. Actually not house hunting. It is just property hunting. Recreation property, eventually will be a house on the land. I want to eventually move there full time. I would have to sell my home now to get a house there though. So, just a piece of land in the meantime.  

whats for lunch? I am having a salmon bun.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Gopher wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I was  going to say search me, but as I'm not hiding it about my person, then maybe not.[/div]--

I think Goph is hiding sunshine under his hat.

Brown rice, veggies, potato salad, more coffee for today's lunch.

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Thanks for the info Michel, greatly apprieciated, but I can't afford to do any sight seeing this time around sadly, economic woes.

I'm pissed/depressed. I stayed an extra two weeks spent now with car repair spent a tonne for nothing. Stupid friend of mine decided nah she was going to skip the meeting and go visit an island and be her normal hippie self. Well good for her, her selfish action cancelled the meeting that was sooo important I couldn't miss they told me. f*ck they didn't even email me saying the meeting was canceled.  Sooooo pissed, I'm at a loss for words.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Evening!  Tourtiere (meat pie) and salad for dinner.
 This all started on Sat when I was having company for dinner.  I defrosted a pie for dessert before I realized that it was a meat pie.  ooops.  Luckily had time to pull out another pie and defrost before company arrived.

|