So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

It's so sad that we had to head back to our desks to eat Greek lunch.  It was supposed to be a Departmental lunch celebrating 3 bdays this month along with our successes.  

Michel

purelife

It was.  I've never experienced this for the years I've worked here.  

Sportsdude

Total Bummer there PL.

Speaking of parties, Oma had her 60 years in America day last week. I forgot to mention. Arrived on a boat from France. Pretty cool. The joke in this is that it took her 20 years to learn English and yet she speaks better then Arnold. lol
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

OMA = Off My Ass

Happy 60th to Oma!  She's young. :)  

Sportsdude

LOL!!!!

She's 83.

60 years in the U.S.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Evening everyone!

purelife- what a weird company lunch!  Oh well, at least you got lunch at the office.  Good luck with the prep for the Regatta.  Keep us posted.

Lise!!! Have a wonderful trip to Cali.  I remember those days with the suitcase full of diapers...at least it will be empty and you will have an extra suitcase for your souvenirs on the way home!

P.C.- How was the garden today?

Michel- I thought I was done with the internet cold you gave me.  But by 11:00 today I was dragging myself around so I went to bed and crashed for a few hours.  Sleep seems to be the remedy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Lise- forgot to ask you if the in-laws are going to Cali as well.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

That IS a weird kinda lunch 'get together' purelife.....here's your food, now go away.  

Let's see if I can do a cyber diagnosis of Lil Me's problem.  Has a cold...feels like crap.  Does all the right stuff....feels a little better...jumps the gun........[FONT size=4]GIVES 'ER [/FONT]!!!!!  ....feels like crap again.  How 'm I doin ?

Garden was slow going today.  I'm 'one handing' it.  My wrist is fuffed again (or still).   (your turn for a cyber diagnosis) [img onclick="selecte('rolleyes.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Oh no !  You must give yourself time to recover.  The only reason I know this, is because I have a tendency to do the same thing.  As soon as you feel a bit better....you go at it again....when really you need to take it easy a little bit longer.  I do it when I maim myself....lol.  As soon as I can use whatever I've maimed, I ignore that it needs just a littttttle more time and end up going out and maiming it some more. (Sawdust always tells me to GIVE IT SOME TIME)

( [FONT color=#c3be71]I don't listen so good[/FONT] )

P.C.

.....and Bon Voyage Miss Lise.  

Michel

|