|

Gopher

Ah, Puss In Boots!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

van_guy

Gopher wrote:
Ah, Puss In Boots!

Well just one boot actually - I'm guessing this isn't one of PC's fave jokes - cat lovers don't tend to fancy it too much

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

So it was in in Cantonese?
Your GF is pro - chinese gov't?
Or she just felt ripped off that she paid money to be preached to?

We didn't pay, she speaks Mandarine and her dialect, she's from Mainland China and she don't believe in any God.

Ahhh you slipped over the fence?  Excellent.
What part is she from?  How is her english?  Just curious I know some people who need translators from time to time (Mandarin - English).
So the presentation was more about the faith than just anti chinese gov't stuff ??

van_guy

Good night Michel - I've still got a bit of work to do and it's getting late.

Top of the morning to you all.

Michel

Lil Me

Hi and Bye!  I'm on the run today.

Had horrible coffee.  Bleh!  Had an open package of coffee of "unknown vintage" and decided to use it.  It was undrinkable.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Hi and Bye LM and Hi to everyone.

I'm starting to worry about our Regatta because race day is in two weeks and our Team of 5 is starting to look like a Team of 2.  We haven't had all of us together yet.  And we haven't all practiced our starts.  

purelife

Van wrote:
ADD: YAY! I got my first Smite!! Its about bloody time!

Once in a while, Smite Wars are healthy.  Scientists spent hours studying this.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Your team should be fine. Although you guys do need to get on the water together a few times.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Michel - what a nice proposal.  (we do have guys on our team).  Instead of oranges, how about coconuts with chocolate covered marshmellows.

purelife

And for lunch, we're having Greek food....lamb souvlaki, potatoes, salad, rice, hummous... paid for by our Dept.  Can't wait!

Sportsdude

mmm Greek food.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|