So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I also picked up some cheese from Costco... Saint Morgon.  Never tried it before (it stinks though) but yummy so far.  I love cheese!  And there was so many to choose from there.

Michel

Sportsdude

Hmm 1919...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Hungary 1919.
I know which side the family was on but nobody really talks about it.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Ahh! Pizza night. Too busy today to think about cooking.

Hope everyone's Monday was cool.

ADD: YAY! I got my first Smite!! Its about bloody time!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Hi Van......You were smote ?  [img onclick="selecte('shocked.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/shocked.gif" border=0]

Stir fried veggies, rice and pork balls for din.  Yum.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Yes, I am no longer a smite virgin!!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Pork balls?  lol  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

That sounds so good too. I had such a busy day, I never had time for a decent lunch. Tomorrow will be busy too. If I don't stop by for my morning coffee, I will still be drinking it and missing you all!!

Darn work...getting in the way of DS!!

P.C.

Hey...it makes more sense than fish balls.  

Lil Me

also makes more sense than tofu balls...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

spag and tofu-balls...I could never make it. Dated a girl that perfected it and I loved it. I tried to make it once after we were no longer an item, and I think I was turned off of not only tofu, but food in general for a week.  

P.C.

also makes more sense than tofu balls...

MUCH more sense.

Spag and tofu balls would probably put me off for a while too.  [img onclick="selecte('icon_neutral.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/icon_neutral.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Van wrote:
spag and tofu-balls...I could never make it. Dated a girl that perfected it and I loved it. I tried to make it once after we were no longer an item, and I think I was turned off of not only tofu, but food in general for a week.
 --

Sadly, you missed her balls.

|