So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

UBC games by the Ismaili community. Apparently they're having some sort of support for them. Don't ask me why. Didn't end up going there as I've a lot more stuff to do.

Why's everyone suddenly in the mood for spring cleaning? Makes teh Lise feel like she should be doing something other than vegetating......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Ah cool!
Yeah its that time of year. clean clean clean.
I'm finished. Just have to take some cans up to the food drop off place and I'm done.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Finished! Freaking Finally.
okay, time to start Summer.

P.C.

Great...now if only the seasons would hurry up.....summer is not for another month and a half.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Really? when do the pools open up? Summer where I'm from starts in 24 days. lol  

P.C.

What pools ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Pools, you know those outdoor pools that become haven's for teenagers during the summer to tan their brains out silly.

Those places.

P.C.

We just have oceans and lakes.  98% of pools around here are year round indoor pools.  (except for motels)

Sportsdude

Oh I know, t'was just playin round.  

Lil Me

Bunch of outdoor pools in my neck of the woods, but they're open end of June-end of Aug only.

Evening everyone!
 Loooooong day.
 *chugs wine*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good evening Lil Me and PC.

Lil Me

Good evening purelife and P.C.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good evening purelife and Lil Me.....long day here as well (but I bet I didn't accomplish half as much as LM.....lol)  I can already tell I'm going to be stiff tomorrow....my muscles haven't even had the decency to wait.  Made a wider path along the side of the house (outside the Ebony Lounge)  Lots of digging and straining dirt.  *cry*  I ache.

What filled your busy day ?

purelife

Do you have a long ways to go, PC or are you almost done?  Maybe a nice relaxing bath will help ease your muscles and jazz music and red wine... :)

*yawn* I better get some sleep.  G'night to you ladies. :)

|