So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Morning.  Bleh.  Stuffed up and feeling cold.

I think your sickness is catching, Michel.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oh no Lil Me.  Here...wipe down your monitor with some of this.  Hope it helps and you feel better soon.

[img style="WIDTH: 206px; HEIGHT: 294px" height=567 src="http://www.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2051142/AntibacterialHandGel_Full.jpg" width=413]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

If it doesn't, then drink it - and hope for the best.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Hahahahahaha.
 Time for some soup and tea.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Cleansing tea? That should get rid of everything for you.

Lil Me

No cleansing tea today.  I need to go out again later!  

Gopher

You'll go even sooner with it!

Michel

Lil Me

I hope Michel and Lise are feeling better today.  

Michel

P.C.

purelife wasn't feeling well either.  I hope you ALL feel better.

...and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Van today!

EVERYBODY.....Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday TO youuuuu...........    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lise

Happy Birthday to Van today! I didn't know it was his b'day. Many happy wishes.

Went around Metrotown today. Bloody busy. I had to buy Mother's Day gifts (times 3) for mother-in-law and aunties. Man, do I HATE buying gifts. Anyways, mission accomplished and I don't want to re-visit this whole thing again - not for another year.

Slight vertigo. Blasted head. Wish I could leave my head behind and do everything else. Oh well.

Michel - hope you get better. I heard you're feeling sick?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 281px; HEIGHT: 257px" height=294 src="http://i30.tinypic.com/2v3n1vd.jpg" width=328]

Geez, nothing worst than getting sick. Here's a bowl of chicken soup for you.

Speaking of puking, you should see me this morning. I wanted something from my emergency earthquake box so I open it up. It was flooded!!! Mould upon mould. DISGUSTING. I guess I had put in two bottles of water. Stupid things leaked and as a result everything got ruined. Luckily I had bagged some stuff into zip-locked bags so I didn't have to throw away everything. But boy, my morning was ruined.

Note to self: Don't put water in earthquake container. GRRRR!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|