So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yipes !  That doesn't sound like a lot of fun at all purelife.  I wonder if those really soft golf gloves might be the answer.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I used gloves before, PC but they didn't give me the good grip of the naked hands.  I'm going to try better bandaids and taping my knuckles with something....  

But anyways, how was your dinner?

Lil Me

Yikes, purelife.
 Well, no pain...no gain...
 Maybe lotsa hockey tape or first aid tape.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Golf gloves are the thinnest veneer of leather....specifically designed for a non-slip grip. (although I understand your stand...I prefer the grip of my own hands)

Dinner good.....old fashioned comfort food.  Meatloaf, whipped taters and carrots.

purelife

mmmm...that does sound yummy, PC.. i just had a small thing of corn, chicken, spinach salad after wok.  i'm starving now but don't want to eat befoer bed. but had glass of milk

ADD:  hiya Lil me!  i wouldn't miss practice for anything, unless i was on the edge of dying and no scarping blood would ever stop me.

Lil Me

If you slice him very thinly, you and Mr Saw can probably eat for 60 days (or longer...).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

eat with salt and pepper?  

P.C.

If you slice him very thinly, you and Mr Saw can probably eat for 60 days (or longer...).

Eeeek....well thank goodness I've already eaten.

What was that movie he was in.....I think with Richard Dreyfuss (?) and Rae Dawn Chong....can't remember who else.  GOOD MOVIE.   (old, but good)

P.C.

Computer running like a slug.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/c010.gif" border=0]

Lise

I've no complains when the thread runs slowly. Then I can actually catch up.

purelife - sorry to hear about your knuckles but like PC says, I think you should wear gloves next time. At least till your skin heals. Why not get those half gloves, y'know the ones where the fingers stick out?

Thanks for the words of well wishes, guys. Those damn pills knocked me completely, I was zzzzzzz like a baby but my sleep still got interupted as my little one keeps reaching for my hand. Not sure how I'm gonna survive at work today but I feel fine enough to try it. The pills will surely keep yours truly mellow at work. Bahahahwa - maybe it's a good thing.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

*barely opens eyes*

Happy coffee...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Morning!

Lise- Hope you have a better day today.  Maybe you can sneak off and nap in a closet.

Van- Got your truck fixed?

No work for me today.  Going to Science World with Jeckyl's class. Eeeeek!  I h8 school buses.

Van

Science world sounds like fun...a bus full of kids...AAAAAHHHH!!!  Have a great day!

Truck just had a service, lube, oil change. Nothing to fix really, it just needs the weekend to arrive!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Good morning Van, Lise and LM.

Ooooo..have fun at Science World... Tell us what kids are singing in the bus nowadays.

Lise- hope you feel better.  Take it easy though.      

P.C.

Good morning !

Drinking a cup of cold  coffee.  Ptewwi.

Gorgeous day out there.

I've only ever been to science world once....and that was a LONG time ago.

|