So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Interesting thoughts.  Thanks, Michel.
 I had no idea.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Van

wow! lunch thread got deep this morn!

refried bean burritos for lunch. Good thing I have nobody to meet with today!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
hehehe sorry van, I won't do it again. No more anti-mystic or political thread from me in the lunch tread.
  LOL! don't change for me. Gives me something to read at my coffee time! lunch thread is kind of open to anything I guess hey?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

[FONT size=7]WHERE IS EVERYBODY ???[/FONT]

[FONT size=7][img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a025.gif" border=0][/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

[span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]right here[/span]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey P.C.!  I'm here!

BRUTAL day.  Went to Home Depot (need I say more....?) for closet door bits.  Fought with the closet doors for hours.  I sweated, yelled, grunted and injured myself over and over again.

Now the linen closet is fixed and the bedroom closet is about 85%.

Re-painted the walls that I banged up, cleaned up in a hurry and got out because more potential buyers were touring the place this afternoon.

Accidently discovered that WD40 makes a nice floor polish (wiping up the overspray).  lol

My big HEE HAW for the day was accidently spraying Windex instead of Febreeze on the living room couch.  Like I said, I was in a big frickin hurry.

Taco del Mar for dinner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

lol sounds like a normal lil me day.

I think I broke the land speed record for getting from port hardy to nanaimo. I did it in just under 3hrs.

P.C.

Yipes.....THAT'S FAST !!!!  Considering it's over 300km....as the crow flies. 385 by road.  Aproximately a 41/2 hour drive.  You're scary !!

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]me[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]zoo[/TD] [TD]d[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=zoomed name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Save name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Good tip on the floor polish Lil Me.....lol.  Vegetable oil works well too.  Eggs don't.  

Sportsdude

really? scary? hmm

the drive to Tofino and Victoria was more dangerous. Port Hardy drive was an easy grade throughout. Just drove 120-130kph, didn't think it was dangerous, road is too flat. Then when you get to the 4 lane I put it on cruise at 130.

P.C.

I'm a big sap when it comes to driving fast.  (Unless I'm on a roller coaster)

Sportsdude

i don't understand the use of the word 'sap' in your sentence. lol

|