So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Awww....well let's cross our fingers that the wind dies down purelife.

I'm off to make some use of the day. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Nope, just the Quad with two oars.  

Michel

purelife

Everytime our practice is over, I'm more happy to know that I'm dry.  Our boat can get so tippy at times that I feel that we're going to flip.  I don't want hyperthermia.  Other than that, it's a TON of fun and great exercise.  

Looks like the sun is out.  Yayyyy...but it's still quite cold.  The girls at the office decided to get a strawberry shake from White Spot.  But none for me today. :)

What's for lunch today?

Michel

Sportsdude

lol guys buffy the vampire slayer the tv show? lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Had a pastrami sandwich with some mango and pineapple...yummeee

I have one of those habitant pea soup sitting in my cupboard.  I wonder if there's an expiry date....

Sportsdude

hahaha very funny

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Another day of cleaning and touching-up paint for a real estate showing.
Grabbed the computer and my lunch (rice, tomatoes, salmon burger patty) and ran out the door.

Not getting much work done this week.  The home office is in the living room, so all  my files have been packed up  and hidden away.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hi Lil Me.  Such a nuisance having to go through that.  You almost feel like a guest in your own house.

Lil Me

On the plus side, it's refreshing to live in a place that is clean and spartan-looking.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Egg salad sandy for lunch today.

Is Buffy hot??
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Good point Lil Me.

I love egg salad sammys.  I don't eat them too often....but I REALLY enjoy them when I do.  I think it's because when I was a kid, I used to take them in my lunch kit to school.....and well....the rest is history.

[img style="WIDTH: 175px; HEIGHT: 130px" height=180 src="http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/3816568/2/istockphoto_3816568_young_adult_expressions.jpg" width=274]

purelife

Hiya Lil Me, Van and PC

And off she goes...

mmm...egg salad sandwich is yumme...do you have celery inside?  

I never had egg salad sandwich until 10 years ago.  Mom never made that for lunches.

|