So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

It sounds like you have lots of fun at work, too.  It must be the midnight/late crew. ;)

Sportsdude

oatmeal for lunch.
lol. I've only had meat 3 times in the last three weeks. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Falafel for lunch.

Does anyone know a cheap take-out place that has fresh falafel?  The stuff I'm eating is pretty good, but it's microwaved old falafel.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heya Lil Me. I know one, but it's in Downtown.  (not sure if you head out there).  It's Babylon Cafe on Robson across from the Sears.  

I had chicken/beef teriyaki on rice with some veggies.  It was pretty yummee considering it's from the food court. :)

Lil Me

Thanks!  I don't go downtown that often, but when I do...I will feast on  the falafel!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

There is a barber shop near me called Babylon Cuts.  The sign looks like BabyLion Cuts to me.  

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
[em]oatmeal for lunch.
lol. I've only had meat 3 times in the last three weeks. lol
[/em]  [/p] hum I think 3 times is the number of times I had no meat meals in my entire life... lol
[/p]

I haven't been channeling magyar land lately so that's why no meat. lol
speaking of getting in touch with your heritage, i think i just ate moldy bread. hahaha
pulled an oma, eh mold on bread, scrape off the mold, still good to eat.

purelife

Sounds like you miss the good 'ol days, SD.

Guess what guys?  I AM GOING TO GET AN INTERVIEW!

I just received a call from HR after emailing her.  She told me that she has already conducted telephone interviews with External applicants and have shortlisted a few for the face-to-face meeting.  I asked her if I'm on the list and she said YES!

I'm excited and ecstatic.  Now, I just have to do some research because there is a course involved that I have to take.... Yikes..back to school. :)[/DIV]

Sportsdude

argh! watching golf and the commentator keeps repeating this golfers grand kids names, one of which happens to be my name. drives me nuts gives me the shivers. lol

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
argh! watching golf and the commentator keeps repeating this golfers grand kids names, one of which happens to be my name. drives me nuts gives me the shivers. lol

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=4]Uh, you are not the only one on this planet with that name.[/FONT]

P.C.

Guess what guys?  I AM GOING TO GET AN INTERVIEW!

I just received a call from HR after emailing her.  She told me that she has already conducted telephone interviews with External applicants and have shortlisted a few for the face-to-face meeting.  I asked her if I'm on the list and she said YES!

I'm excited and ecstatic.  Now, I just have to do some research because there is a course involved that I have to take.... Yikes..back to school. :)

AWESOME purelife !!!!  Sounds promising. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a084.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|