So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I think a double sprain takes quite a while to heal. (not to sound negative LM), but ankles seem to take forever.  Pay attention to your ice cubes young lady.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

oh dear, LM... I do wish you a speedy recovery.

I also have to see my hygenist next week and she gives me a hard time too no matter my habits of flossing and brushing daily.  

I brought a pack of strawberries (from Costco) to share with my coworkers.  :)

Gopher

Does anyone else keep reading 'cow workers' instead of coworkers?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I don't just read it.....I visualize it.

[img style="WIDTH: 423px; HEIGHT: 318px" height=349 src="http://www.stanotto.com/images/office-for-the-modern-cow.jpg" width=460]

purelife

As long as this cow workers has an hour-glass figure...

P.C.

I think this one is probably not a good worker.  A clean desk is the sign of a slacker....and a sick mind too I might add.

Gopher

Oh I'm sure she had far better things to think about - fields with long lush grass etc. I'd change places with her any day.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Hey! What's for lunch?

I was tempted by take-out but decided to be good and eat some salad and leftovers.

Surprise!  I didn't get a lecture about all the spots that didn't get flossed and brushed.  I got a lecture about "over brushing" as I'm starting to quickly lose tooth enamel on one side.

Has anyone tried the McRib?  I'm curious.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hi everyone.

Where's Van these days?  I haven't seen him for a while.  

I havne't tried the McRib, probably won't ever.

I'm excited because I have my hair cut tonight!  Yippee...I'm aiming for this hair style and hoping for this color, but a wee bit longer.

P.C.

[FONT size=4]EEEEEEKKK!!!! [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a030.gif" border=0][/FONT]

Sorry.....that was frightening.  They got a little carried away with photoshopping that giant eye.

CUTE hairstyle purelife.  I really like it.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Looks like it will be a fantastic haircut, purelife!!!

How is the body feeling, P.C.?

Beautiful afternoon here.  It feels so good.  Was light out until about 8:00 last night.

I'm walking almost normally, with very little pain.  My chiropractor is a genius.

Dissected Shepherd's Pie for dinner.  (Jeckyl has an aversion to casseroles, but will eat all the composite ingredients- as long as they are not mixed up in the same baking dish!)

Salad on the side.  I've been grating vegetables and tossing with lemon juice and olive oil.  Tonight's salad is zucchini, carrot and soaked bulgher wheat.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

indeed with the late sun. love it.
vegetarian again tonight. Haven't had meat in a week.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

It has been a busy day for this fella. Catching up on work. Promised a deadline, and I never missed one yet. Just have to crack the whip on my back sometimes.  

Couple long workdays.

Almost the weekend. Think I may visit my mom this weekend. I need my mommy fix!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Awww....that's so sweet Van.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a124.gif" border=0]

|