So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

OH GOOD LUCK purelife !!!!  That sounds like karma...for that job to become available at this moment.

Michel....I like your song.....could you hum a few bars....I don't recognize the tune.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Oh yes, a million tons of good luck Purelife.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

P.C. wrote:
OH GOOD LUCK purelife !!!!  That sounds like karma...for that job to become available at this moment.

I never thought it that way, PC.  The weird thing is that this job position was posted for quite some time now because the last date to apply was last week.  I'm so darn luck that this job is extended for another week.  I only noticed this job position today.  So tonight, time will be spent polishing up my resum[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]é.  [/SPAN]

Michel

P.C.

I liked that sound.

So I have ripped out the log retaining wall that the woodpecker massacreed.....but I unearthed a colony of salamanders. Now I am on a break while they pack their little bags.  Poor wee things.  Man they're cute.

Michel

P.C.

I did take some pics.  Cute lil buggas !  (one of these days, I'm going to learn how to turn the blasted flash off my camera).  I hope I didn't blind the lil guys.

Van

pizza leftovers for lunch.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Go purelife! Go purelife!

Salamanders.  Wow!  Hope this day is more combobulated, P.C.

Hey Van, Hey Michel, Hey SD.

Leftover beef with some cheese noodles and a mandarin orange cup.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

A much more combooberated day thanks Lil Me.  I always feel better when I can get outside and play in the dirt.

purelife

Hi Michel, PC, Van, Lil Me, SD

Had lunch with a coworker at this new Japanese to go place.  I had chicken don.  Yummeee.... (but with no veggies)

Lil Me

I had coffee this morning with the young thief's mother.  I was dreading it.
 But it turned out ok.  He and his cousin had already confessed to the crime and handed back the stolen goods.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

So was she receptive at all Lil Me?  Must have been a bit awkward I imagine.  

Anyways....back to work.  Rather short notice on the eviction of the sallies....but I must get back at it.

Lil Me

It was a bit awkward, but she thanked me for telling her.  She said that she would want to know.

Beautiful day out there.

purelife

Oh, I'm glad to hear that. (about the thief mom).  It's definitely important and something that a parent needs to know about.

Guys - I need help with something.  I will have to tell my Supervisor about this (looking for a new position) and I think she will have to approve of it.  I know that she will ask me "WHY!?"  Can anyone help me with an answer?  Sorry, I usually know but it's been SO LONG since I've been out there looking for work or applying out of dept.  

The thing is that my boss plans to promote me to another position some time in the summer.  They really want me in this position because they feel that I'm the right fit.  

What to say?

|