So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Yes, like flavoured milk, but it's hard to defione just what it's flavoured with.... to me it tastes sweet and musty.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Musty?  Not good.

I like the International Delight butter pecan flavoured cream.  I usually buy it in Dec.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hey LM.  Did you have to show ID to get your mate?  Cuz you can have mine.  I dunno why they ended up printing your name on it.

Lil Me

No, I just gave the coupon to the cashier at Safeway....no ID.

The staff in Safeway were covering up the tobacco displays at customer service today....that new law is coming!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Great.  It's yours if you want it.

Michel

Van

I am pretty boring. I just use a splash of milk in my coffee and I love it.

Have a great evening everyone..and weekend.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Oh...does that mean we're boring ?  I guess I'm boring too.  I like canned milk or cream in my coffee....don't mind flavoured coffees, but not for morning coffee.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Jeeebus.  A huge pileated woodpecker just pecked the bejeezers out of my retaining wall.  He trashed it in about 10 minutes.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]  

purelife

retaining wall?  outdoor or indoors?

Sportsdude

afternoon all!

poor wall P.C.

I'm a goof, I went to the provincial offices about inquiry about federal services. They told me to go to the federal building, duh. I keep having "I'm from Missouri, don't know anything" moments.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It's outdoors purelife....a log retaining wall.  (mind you, I could probably use a retaining wall in my closet [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0] )  

purelife

I wouldn't be too hard on yourself.  You've only been here for a couple of months.  Heck, I've been living here for almost all my life and I still don't know the differences.... (sometimes)

Sportsdude

well it is a log. Woodpecker pecked on this board which covered up bricks. The bird probably had a massive headache needed bird tyelinol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I had to google "retaining wall" because I don't know how it looks like as I'm not familiar with home depot language, but I have to say that that pecker's got one fine beak!  lol  I guess you need to get it replaced?  Hopefully it doesn't cost too much to repair it?

|