So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

purelife wrote:
Ask and ye shall receive.  

I can manage that for you Van.  Just be afraid of the kind of chocolate I use.    

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Ye gods... I may not like chocolate much  but leave it alone!! No x-rated drench chocolate-talk here, plz!!

Oh speaking of chocolate, did you guys check out the sale at Zellers? Too much temptation going on there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey!

Spent all freaking day at Dr's office and X-Ray lab.  Waiting for ankle xray, though Dr thinks it's probably a 2nd degree sprain.  Got some crutches.

I considered hobbling with an umbrella, but I don't have any carpets- just slippery floor- and wooden umbrella handle+ floor= that's a recipe for another injury!!

Feta and spinach twist from Cob's for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Lise wrote:
Ye gods... I may not like chocolate much  but leave it alone!! No x-rated drench chocolate-talk here, plz!!    

I've been hearing that chocolate is a great aphrodisiac.

Nope, no chocolates from Zellers for me.  I've got too much at home and not touching it.  

Michel

purelife

Hope you have a speedy recovery, LM.  :)

Lise

Oh Lil Me! Hope you get well soon. At least you can smack Mr. Lil Me with them crutches when you get annoyed.

I thought only oysters were aphrodisac not chocolate.....? I don't see how they can be tho. Slimy at best.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Not into chocolate at all. Now chips and salsa, there is a snack worth getting excited over!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

Hey all.. busy busy. Finished the last minute cleaning and vacuuming. Bleh.

Turkeys in the oven.. wish I woulda seen your post before PC. I ended up putting the damn thing in, NOT covered in tin foil and on broil for the first 20 min before I remembered.. ah well, the top skin will be a little black, lol. Other than that I reput it in with tin foil and on bake not broil. I woulda done the bacon but its already in.. next time I WILL try that. Got the roast dry rubbed with garlic, montreal steak, and rosemary. That will go in at four.. Im attempting the Yorkshire Puddings again, I did do the hot pan and not opening oven like what you said PC.. still didnt work out last time though.

I also ended up getting roped into getting a new toilet with my dad for my brother today. And ended up walking out with new grills for my bbq! So I was happy with that.

Yargh! Im tired. So.. do I start with a beer now or wait a bit?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Beer first Russ.  

Russ

LOL PSL.. Im ahead of you on this one.

Ive got a poured pint of beer from my kegerator. Things seem so much clearer now...

Lunch was rotten ronnies on the run.. what was yours?

Im afraid to see the chocolate sales Lise... I already spent 50 bucks on chocolate and candies at stupidstore the other day when I was buying a turkey. It was only 1.59 a pound!

purelife

I bet you weren't ahead of me when you started house cleaning.  I meant to drink beer first BEFORE you start cleaning and vacumming and shopping.  ;)

purelife

Oh, my lunch was the same as yesterdays but with chick peas this time and an apple.  

Michel

Russ

Be right back.. gotta dump the roast in the other stove and get another beer.

Hey.. how long do you normally put the potato's in for? I usually bring them to a boil and let them go for ten minutes. Ive chopped them up small after peeling them this time so they cook faster.

|