So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

You ate your pet tarantula!!?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I save the best for last.  Don't worry Van.  I didn't have it alone.  I had it with salmon.  At least, it wasn't lonely.  Btw, it was a male tarantula.

Russ

Van wrote:
 oh yes! Wraps are awesome! Adding a touch of ranch dressing is good too. Or spreading cream cheese on the wrap before you load it up.

That looks very healthy purelife. A good dark green veggie that your body will thank you for.  

A man after my own heart... I add a wee bit or ranch to most things.

If something gets too healthy I tend to avoid it, wouldnt want to spoil my body.

:) I like tarantula's. They arent named after salads I dont think however..

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

My friend had two pet tarantula's.  I think they gloed in the dark.

*uh-oh, will I glow too?*

Van

Oh a little dressing is healthy. That fat free stuff is worse for you anyways.

Wow, you do eat healthy purelife...and you have a pet tarantula!?

Everyone on DS is very cool...almost everyone...  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I don't have one now that I just ate Arugula, Van.

Wait a minute, are you asking me for real, for real?

michaelday77

To come back to? Do you mean if I don't find a job in Seattle? I guess so.....not sure what you mean but I think I can go pretty much anywhere and find decent work....I won't be coming back to Texas though. :)

purelife wrote:
Good luck, MichaelDay with the job hunting. :)

It sure does take a while to adjust.  Do you have lots of work to come back to?  I do... :P

Michael Day

Van

...and by that, I mean, I am not that cool.

Unless you think wearing Han Solo jammies is cool for a guy in his late 20s!?    

Van

purelife wrote:
I don't have one now that I just ate Arugula, Van.

Wait a minute, are you asking me for real, for real?[/DIV]
 lol! I am confused now....

purelife

It's ok van.  I confuse myself confusing you.

Russ

Van wrote:
 ...and by that, I mean, I am not that cool.

Unless you think wearing Han Solo jammies is cool for a guy in his late 20s!?

I myself see nothing wrong with that. I have some millenium falcon bedsheets which are still used to this day.

My better half likes them, I swear she does even if she doesnt know it.

Van

Darn! Russ, are you my brother I was seperated from at birth!?!!!

purelife

Oh forgot to mention.  I also love spreading the ranch spread on wraps.   It goes particularily well with canned salmon. :)

Van

purelife, that is a good idea. I never thought about a salmon wrap.

This lunch thread has so many great ideas.

Russ

LOL Van.. great minds think alike! Idiots seldom differ.

The Lunch thread seems to be about everything BUT Lunch most of the time..    

|