So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

kids do stupid stuff they normally don't when they're that age. d  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I know it's a shocker, but I was a young person once too.

I was mainly making a comment about the way the news portrayed the story.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  And did you have hormones as well? :)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

the news is the news, then there's the island news where this would be a lead story. lol

P.C.

No.....we were poor.  We couldn't afford them.  

Plus I was Catholic, so we weren't allowed to have any.    

Sportsdude

hahaha
did you know ratzinger i mean benedict said on german tv that a women menstruating was murder? lol

P.C.

That could cause her to go on a full-out stealing rampage !!!!!  Lock up the silverware !  

Sportsdude

or it might cause more copy cats lol.  

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
the news is the news, then there's the island news where this would be a lead story. lol

Thats not a bad thing though is it? The Island news must be a tad bit different than St. Louis's hey?

Looking forward to Thursday. I am turning off my computer early and heading to Kimberley for a family bash, surprise party for an aunt.

Anyone ever been to Kimberley? It is a Bavarian themed town (in a silly way). The fire hydrants are painted up as cartoon characters. There is a platzl in the main part of town with a clock that you put coins in, and a Yodeling Guy pops out of the clocks and he has a large beer in his hand! Decent ski hill, always the scent of a skunk for some reason there, strong scent....
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Kewl.  Have a good time, Van.

Ski day for me today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

finish paper, start paper, start presentation day today.

so exciting I could pinch myself!

purelife

P.C. wrote:
 I'm an Aylmers girl.   [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]I bet if people knew how easy and CHEAP  it is to make soup, they'd do it all the time.[/FONT]      

Whenever I make soup, it's me who ends up eating it all because the Mr PL doesn't like it.  He's not a soup person, or tea, or plain veggies person and I don't like wasting food.. :(  I just end up making it on the weekends because there are more mouths to feed. :))

Morning everyone.  How is everyone doing?

P.C.

yea....It's always difficult when you have picky....or should I say 'selective' eaters in the house.

Good morrning everyone.....looking a little less sunshiny today.

purelife

Morning PC.  It sure is...   Selective/picky eaters can drive me bonkers some times....oh well, I do my best to accomadate.    

Sportsdude

selective eating is not my middle name. lol  

|